By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Breath of the Wild first DLC is very underwhelming :(

Tagged games:

AMIRITE?

Finally some honesty. 70 47.95%

Shut up! 76 52.05%

Total:146

I enjoyed botw. None of this 10/10 silliness but it's a fun game. I knew as I was playing it that I'd never buy DLC for it though.

Around the Network

That unwarranted shade at the PS4, not even remotely relevant to the conversation, just sounds like insecurity. EDIT: That's not how joking/teasing works, like at all.

OT: It didn't sound all that exciting specially the harder difficulty mode which should have been a free update. The second DLC looks far more interesting and hopefully story driven.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

VGPolyglot said:
FunFan said:

Sorry, my bad. Is just that when I heard Nintendo would compete more closely with modern consoles I didn't think it would be this close.

When did they ever say that? I thought they were trying to promote themselves as being an alternative, rather than direct competition?

I didn't say that Ninty said it. Just that I heard it. Probably from someone, but that last comment of me sounds too shady. I wouldn't trust it.

“Simple minds have always confused great honesty with great rudeness.” - Sherlock Holmes, Elementary (2013).

"Did you guys expected some actual rational fact-based reasoning? ...you should already know I'm all about BS and fraudulence." - FunFan, VGchartz (2016)

Thespiralmatrix said:
I enjoyed botw. None of this 10/10 silliness but it's a fun game. I knew as I was playing it that I'd never buy DLC for it though.

If 10/10 silliness, what would you give it?

VGPolyglot said:
Captain_Yuri said:

I need more lube but lube prices have increased due to low lube stock T_T (or due to the cad sucking so much)

Just do it without lube

No wai. Friction is not good for the baby maker

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Around the Network
FunFan said:
Captain_Yuri said:

I need more lube but lube prices have increased due to low lube stock T_T (or due to the cad sucking so much)

Are you sure is not simply because production can't keep up with your demand?

Possibly. Then these companies need to increase their production darn it! I need moar

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

The way you guys are talking about 20USD is like you are talking about 200USD. It's less than the price of daily avocado toast.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

I liked the Trial of the Sword. It reminded me a lot of RE4 in-terms of item conservation and having to make tough decisions on what to keep and chuck out of your inventory. All the trials needed was inventory tetris to make me completely happy.

Jumpin said:

The way you guys are talking about 20USD is like you are talking about 200USD. It's less than the price of daily avocado toast.

$20 is a lot of money for those living on a low income. $20 is my food budget for like 2 days.

Jumpin said:

20 dollars is the money I win in 3 days of job

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first.