By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
BasilZero said:

Gaming update!

Bravely Default II (NS) - 51 hours in, reached Chapter 5. Some of the classes are broken like Beastmaster.....and I love it lol

Pokemon Platinum (DS) - 11 hours in and got 3 badges out of 8. Taking a bit of a rest from this for now.

Super Smash Bros Ultimate (NS) - 43 hours in, doing the World of Light mode, taking a bit of a rest right now from the game.

Yeah, for challenge sake I kinda stop using actively the Beastmaster job I have on Adelle. I don't remember exactly but is Chapter 5 when you get the Dragoon Asterisk ? Loved that one, end boss chapter is a big hurdle to climb though.

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

Around the Network
Mar1217 said:

Yeah, for challenge sake I kinda stop using actively the Beastmaster job I have on Adelle. I don't remember exactly but is Chapter 5 when you get the Dragoon Asterisk ? Loved that one, end boss chapter is a big hurdle to climb though.

Dragoon in Chapter 4.

I just got to Chapter 5. But ya Chapter 4 was pretty long back to back.

I had an issue with the Phantom (Assassin)  boss battle. I got completely destroyed until I had to rebuild my characters - spec'd them for Freelancer with two healers and two main offensive fighters (with one of them having bard skills) - made the battle a piece of cake lol.

Oh and the Gambler asterisk mission was annoying - forced card game, thankfully I got through it first try and the boss battle was easy because I was overleveled (apparently was suppose to do it in chapter 2 but I did it in chapter 4).

I just got back into F-Zero 99 because of the new BS F-Zero 2 content added, but so far I haven't been able to race on any of the new tracks or use any of the new cars. What am I supposed to do?

How long till we can call the Switch 2 reveal for this year's rumors totally BS? Or they will pull another internal delay rumor?

We reap what we sow

160rmf said:

How long till we can call the Switch 2 reveal for this year's rumors totally BS? Or they will pull another internal delay rumor?

One rumor few weeks ago said first or second week of October.

Today another rumor states October 10th.

Who knows because everyone's just grasping straws.