By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
curl-6 said:
Chrkeller said:

Horizon, I believe, was released first.  Not too mention Horizon and BotW do not share much in common.  Both are excellent games with their own personality.

Horizon released first by just 3 days, point being they simply didn't have time to "knock off" BOTW even if they'd wanted to as the two games were made simultaneously. 

Fully agreed.  And I think they are drastically different games.  Horizon has excellent combat and solid exploring.  Breath has solid combat and excellent exploration.  Other than "open world" the two titles don't share much in common.  

i7-13700k

Vengeance 32 gb

RTX 4090 Ventus 3x E OC

Switch OLED

Around the Network

So five hours into Bravely Default II and have to say I'm enjoying it - though most of the 5 hours were just me exploring and grinding lol

Beat the first boss battle and got the asterisks for Vanguard (Paladin equivalent) and White Mage.

Now...the one thing I dont really like about this game in particular is the weight system which limits on what I can wear and such.

I guess you could say its kinda like the equipment breaking system in Zelda BotW where its a new system that was added to this game and not the previous games.

Its annoying but manageable - at least weight limit goes up when you level up.

Who knows, I might end up liking it because it gives an extra challenge like Zelda BotW.

What would be a good Kirby section of Super Nintendo World if they don't have one already?

CaptainExplosion said:

What would be a good Kirby section of Super Nintendo World if they don't have one already?

Dream Land - Green Greens, Bubbly Clouds, Grape Garden, Rainbow Resort, Butter Building, The Great Cave Offensive (all areas in one), Orange Ocean, Yogurt Yard.

curl-6 said:
Dulfite said:

Did we ever get 100% confirmation from Nintendo that Z-A is not a NS2 exclusive? They never showed gameplay. 

Layton is AA

Civ 7 is 3rd party. As are the next two.

Nintendo is like 97% developing for NS2 by this point with only remakes/remasters or AA games coming from them from here on out for NS1.

Legends Z-A was announced for "Nintendo Switch systems" which suggests a crossgen release.

And there's nothing wrong with AA games or third party titles.

I never said there was anything wrong with them. I just don't think NS is going to be that supported from here by Nintendo.

Around the Network

I wouldnt mind remasters that are cross gen (b/c).

There's so many remasters/remakes that they could dish out.

Zelda TP/WW
Super Mario Galaxy 2
Star Fox Zero
Kid Icarus
Paper Mario Color Splash/Super Paper Mario/Sticker Star
Star Fox Assault
Metroid Prime 2/3
Kirby Planet Robobot/Triple Deluxe
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Fire Emblem Echoes/Fates/Awakening

BasilZero said:
CaptainExplosion said:

Dream Land - Green Greens, Bubbly Clouds, Grape Garden, Rainbow Resort, Butter Building, The Great Cave Offensive (all areas in one), Orange Ocean, Yogurt Yard.

Can one of them include a mini golf course as a nod to the somewhat forgotten Kirby's Dream Course for Super NES? Complete with golf balls that each have Kirby faces on them? ^^

BasilZero said:

So five hours into Bravely Default II and have to say I'm enjoying it - though most of the 5 hours were just me exploring and grinding lol

Beat the first boss battle and got the asterisks for Vanguard (Paladin equivalent) and White Mage.

Now...the one thing I dont really like about this game in particular is the weight system which limits on what I can wear and such.

I guess you could say its kinda like the equipment breaking system in Zelda BotW where its a new system that was added to this game and not the previous games.

Its annoying but manageable - at least weight limit goes up when you level up.

Who knows, I might end up liking it because it gives an extra challenge like Zelda BotW.

I'll tell you this at least, each end of chapter boss are more so puzzles in themselves than a simple DPS check, so have fun with it. 

The music by Revo is fire as usual too, that was one of my highlights of the game.

I think the weight mostly exist so that you can't access higher tier of equipment too fast. Though, it's a trivial matter the more you level up and later in the game. 

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

Dulfite said:
curl-6 said:

Legends Z-A was announced for "Nintendo Switch systems" which suggests a crossgen release.

And there's nothing wrong with AA games or third party titles.

I never said there was anything wrong with them. I just don't think NS is going to be that supported from here by Nintendo.

This month's Direct should give a clearer picture of Nintendo's commitment to the current system from here on out, but in he mean time, it's still getting third party support which is a nice change from basically every Nintendo console since the SNES.

So yeah, uuuhh ... That Midori "leaker" that posted a lot of "leaks" on twitter has finally been outed as an ex-false leaker (MysticDancer).

From what I understand, he got his info on the Sega/Atlus part from internal presentations that were done in-between 2021-2023.

Any info that relays from outside that, like the Nintendo codenames we heard or Square Enix stuff we heard is most likely false or pump up from other actual "leakers".

Tragic end but it goes to say that chasing the internet clout truly is a no gain full pain process here lol

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909