By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
JWeinCom said:
curl-6 said:

Never thought I'd see the day when we'd get a Horizon game on Nintendo.

Guess it makes sense as the Switch has a big portion of the audience for the LEGO series.

https://www.vgchartz.com/article/461311/lego-horizon-adventures-announced-for-ps5-switch-and-pc/

Sort of? I'm struggling a bit to see the market for this one. Lego games do well on Nintendo platforms. But I feel like for the most part Lego Horizon will appeal to people who are fans of Horizon and Lego. Not just Lego fans. And, those fans would seem to be more likely to buy it on a Playstation console.

I dunno. Maybe there are just some people who buy all the Lego games? Seems a bit weird to me. Maybe it's for people who have a PS4 and a Switch but not a PS5? Seems like it would make more sense to just make a PS4 version. 

An interesting point; I made a thread to talk about it, your input would be welcome. :)

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread/248227/lego-horizon-adventures-announced-for-ps5-pc-and-switch/1/

Around the Network

I gotta say, I think this is the weakest IP Lego has ever done a game for.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

Crash Bandicoot and DKC inspired platformer Nikoderiko: The Magical World is coming to Switch later this year:

As a big fan of those games, I like the look of this. Soundtrack is by David Wise too, who always does great work.

curl-6 said:

Crash Bandicoot and DKC inspired platformer Nikoderiko: The Magical World is coming to Switch later this year:

As a big fan of those games, I like the look of this. Soundtrack is by David Wise too, who always does great work.

That looks great. Definitely checking this one out.

curl-6 said:

I have high hopes for this game. ^^

Around the Network

Now would probably be a purty good time for one of dem Neentendo deerects. Ah reckon.

Lol, I didn't realize Nintendo removed 3D All Stars from the eShop. Very bizarre. I am guessing the switch 2 will have GC and Wii emulation via annual fee, thus the removal?

Playing Link's Awakening, 3rd play through, at the moment.

i7-13700k

Vengeance 32 gb

RTX 4090 Ventus 3x E OC

Switch OLED

Chrkeller said:

Lol, I didn't realize Nintendo removed 3D All Stars from the eShop. Very bizarre. I am guessing the switch 2 will have GC and Wii emulation via annual fee, thus the removal?

It was a limited release - like Fire Emblem for NES which was also limited release on Switch.

They'll probably release it one by one in the future.

Finished "Devil May Cry 1" on Switch

Game: Devil May Cry
Genre: Action
Developer: Capcom
Publisher: Capcom
System: Nintendo Switch (NS)
Year of Release: 2019
Length of Playthrough: 6 Hours

Score: 80 out of 100

+1080p docked and 720p portable, with 60 FPS
-High difficulty curve
-Not part of a collection (digitally)
-Animation/visual glitches

Score wise comparison sake of all the games in the series I played....

Devil May Cry (PS2): 81
Devil May Cry HD (PS3): 81
Devil May Cry HD (PS4): 82
Devil May Cry (NS): 80
Devil May Cry 2 (PS2): 60
Devil May Cry 2 HD (PS3): 60
Devil May Cry 2 HD (PS4): 60
Devil May Cry 3 Dante's Awakening (PS2): 95
Devil May Cry 3 Dante's Awakening Special Edition HD (PS3): 98
Devil May Cry 3 Dante's Awakening Special Edition (PS4): 99
Devil May Cry 4 (PS3): 87
Devil May Cry 4 Special Edition (PS4): 89
DmC Devil May Cry (PC): 88

---

Started on Bravely Default II on Switch

BasilZero said:
Chrkeller said:

It was a limited release - like Fire Emblem for NES which was also limited release on Switch.

They'll probably release it one by one in the future.

Galaxy 2 would be amazing.  I still think thr galaxy series is the best 3d platforming in gaming.  

i7-13700k

Vengeance 32 gb

RTX 4090 Ventus 3x E OC

Switch OLED