By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I hope Astral Chain 2 is in development for Switch 2.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Around the Network
Leynos said:

I hope Astral Chain 2 is in development for Switch 2.

I really do as well.

The first one combat ideas, artstyle and music was spot on and probably one of the few recent Platinum games that didn't completely like "Bayo but with a tweak". If they can improve some encounters to be less chaotic and maybe integrate some accidental tech as actual mechanics, they could produce a really special game.

Shtinamin_ said:

Solid scoring. Have you not played Mario Kart Wii? I recommend it, it doesnt have the customization of 8/8D, and there is a true meta, but it is a great game. Not official but the MKW community is still very strong and alive.

Thanks!

I've played almost all of the MK games. MK Wii I played but not as much - I probably only did the 50cc races so it was like a few hours. I plan to go back and do Wii again in the future but after playing MK8 and MK8D back to back - gonna take a break from MK in the mean time lol.

The only Mario Kart games I havent played are Double Dash and Tour.

SAguy said:
Shtinamin_ said:

Game Freak isn't Nintendo.

But they publish the games no? So can't Nintendo intervene, put their foot down and demand better quality control?

I know that Nintendo, Game Freak and Creatures all hold equal shares in the Pokémon Company. So they all have equal say.

Personally I think that each have their own restrictions, like Nintendo can’t tell Game Freak how to make their game. Game Freak has to allow Nintendo to publish when their release is set (no delays). Creatures has full power over the trading card game and has some say in how the games are (story wise).

Stuff like that, but I have no clue.

Given that Scarlet/Violet and Sword/Shield were rather lackluster in presentation I think that Nintendo does now have a say to ensure quality control.

Lifetime Sales Predictions 

Switch: 160 million (was 120 million, then 140 million, then 150 million)

PS5: 130 million (was 124 million)

Xbox Series X/S: 54 million (was 60 million, then 57 million)

"The way to accomplish great things, is to be indefatigable and never rest till the thing is accomplished." - Joseph Smith Jr.

Shtinamin_ said:
SAguy said:

But they publish the games no? So can't Nintendo intervene, put their foot down and demand better quality control?

I know that Nintendo, Game Freak and Creatures all hold equal shares in the Pokémon Company. So they all have equal say.

Personally I think that each have their own restrictions, like Nintendo can’t tell Game Freak how to make their game. Game Freak has to allow Nintendo to publish when their release is set (no delays). Creatures has full power over the trading card game and has some say in how the games are (story wise).

Stuff like that, but I have no clue.

Given that Scarlet/Violet and Sword/Shield were rather lackluster in presentation I think that Nintendo does now have a say to ensure quality control.

Here's hoping.

Around the Network

Though @BasilZero , why did you play MK8DX tracks on 50CC and 100CC to completion ?

Those are basically difficulty/speed sets. You would've been fine just doing 150CC haha

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

What's a cancelled Nintendo game you wish was released?

We are now in the final week of Wii U/3DS online being live, before its shutdown on the 8th.

If you wanna take one last crack at Splatoon 1 or Smash 4 or Mario Kart 7, do it now while you can.

It's a depressing moment to think about. :(

Mar1217 said:

Though @BasilZero , why did you play MK8DX tracks on 50CC and 100CC to completion ?

Those are basically difficulty/speed sets. You would've been fine just doing 150CC haha

Was recording my experiences.