By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Around the Network

Only 3 days till Mario Party. I'm ready! Think I'll like it more than Super Mario Party, though that was already the best one they've made since at least 8.

CaptainExplosion said:

I'm not surprised at all that the N64 games on Switch Online are broken. Maybe now people who actually bought the Expansion Ass will realize their mistake.

By the time they can do anything about it (1 year later probably), the bugs will be gone, more games will be added, and probably GB games added too, and they will probably include other dlc for other games in the package going forward. Then they won't care about launch issues.

Anyone else "playing" Pikmin Bloom? It's barebones as a wasteland, but I like putting flowers everywhere, lol.

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

Around the Network

Fatal Frame: Maiden of Black Water is out now on Switch

I'm gonna get that one eventually.

Monster Hunter Rise x Ghosts 'n' Goblins collab now live

dx11332sega said:

Any Pokemon fans?

Yes, though more old school. Modern ones are okay, but aren't taking the leaps I'd like. Legends is a move in the right direction, but still looks barren compared to other open world games like Botw or other huge map games like Xenoblade Chronicles 2. Still, a step in the right direction for sure.

I just wish they'd take all that money they make in profit and make an actual AAA budget game. Cutting edge technology, brand new engine/assets, massive online gameplay improvements, meaningful side quests, voice acting, more cinematics, more than two way battles. Basically do Dragon Quest 11 except Pokemon.

Nintendo's second quarter report should be soon.