By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Well damn that took quite a sinister turn.

Around the Network

Skyrim modding is now unofficially available on Switch

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimnintendoswitch?tab=new+this+week

Wyrdness said:
https://www.dualshockers.com/bayonetta-3-development-going-well/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Slight update but it's good to know the troubled development of 2 being cancelled then revived is no longer a factor, both B1 and B2 are curious cases as they have designs in them that are intricately different from each other which is why the is a divide among high level players. Hopefully they take the best aspects of both games.

Probably unrealistic optimism on my part, but I really hope we see it in action at the Game Awards this December, since it was revealed at last year's, albeit without any actual gameplay. If we have to wait til next E3 to see that'll suck.

Nintendo Switch eShop Best-Sellers as of 9/23/2018

# North America Europe Japan
1 Undertale (NEW) Undertale (NEW) Undertale (NEW)
2 Final Fantasy XV Pocket Edition (NEW) Final Fantasy XV Pocket Edition (NEW) Minecraft
3 Capcom Beat 'Em Up Bundle (NEW) Minecraft Human Fall Flat
4 Super Mario Party (Pre-Order) Surgeon Simulator CPR (NEW) Capcom Beat 'Em Up Bundle (NEW)
5 Minecraft Cities Skylines (NEW) Final Fantasy XV Pocket Edition (NEW)
6 Hollow Knight Capcom Beat 'Em Up Bundle (NEW) Overcooked! 2
7 Surgeon Simulator CPR (NEW) Hollow Knight Minna de Kuuki Yomi
8 Cities Skylines (NEW) Sonic The Hedgehog (NEW) Cities Skylines (NEW)
9 Overcooked! 2 Stardew Valley Dragon Quest Builders
10 The Way Remastered Robonauts Metal Slug

surgeon simulator?

Bet with Intrinsic:

The Switch will outsell 3DS (based on VGchartz numbers), according to me, while Intrinsic thinks the opposite will hold true. One month avatar control for the loser's avatar.

Around the Network
flashfire926 said:
surgeon simulator?

Yeah it's a funny solo/co-op surgery simulation game, been on PC for a long time. The fact that it made it to Switch really makes me hope Atlus ports Trauma Center to the Switch someday... or makes a new one.

Shaqazooloo0 said:

So has anyone tried Voice Chat on Mario Tennis Aces, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, ARMS and the NES games? Im hearing that its apparently pretty good...

Apparently Splatoon 2's is still abysmal, which I don't understand. I kind of think they don't care...

Edit: also how's the online for the NES games?

Yes, I tried it for MK8D and was surprised how good it works. If you got the app running on you smartphone you'll get a notification to join the voice channel once you joined the online session. I got to know someone and we talk about random stuff. Played also some NES games and followed each other on Twitter.

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3

RavenXtra said:

Nintendo Switch eShop Best-Sellers as of 9/23/2018

# North America Europe Japan
1 Undertale (NEW) Undertale (NEW) Undertale (NEW)
2 Final Fantasy XV Pocket Edition (NEW) Final Fantasy XV Pocket Edition (NEW) Minecraft
3 Capcom Beat 'Em Up Bundle (NEW) Minecraft Human Fall Flat
4 Super Mario Party (Pre-Order) Surgeon Simulator CPR (NEW) Capcom Beat 'Em Up Bundle (NEW)
5 Minecraft Cities Skylines (NEW) Final Fantasy XV Pocket Edition (NEW)
6 Hollow Knight Capcom Beat 'Em Up Bundle (NEW) Overcooked! 2
7 Surgeon Simulator CPR (NEW) Hollow Knight Minna de Kuuki Yomi
8 Cities Skylines (NEW) Sonic The Hedgehog (NEW) Cities Skylines (NEW)
9 Overcooked! 2 Stardew Valley Dragon Quest Builders
10 The Way Remastered Robonauts Metal Slug

Seeing the Pocket Edition charting just makes me anxious to see how VII, IX, X, and X-2 are going to do once they arrive. Especially since this will be the first time ever that they appear on a Nintendo system.

Still had online errors during the Splatfest this weekend.

Nintendo, you better work harder if you want to charge us for it.
When it was free, it was passable; now that we pay for it, NO.

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

RolStoppable said:
Amazon.de has special offers this week, not sure if that holds true for other Amazon subsidaries. In any case, micro SD cards can be had for good prices right now; today a 200GB card from SanDisk is only €36, that's currently half the price of a 256GB card. Strangely enough, the 400GB version is listed at €95, so for those who don't mind spending up to €100 for more storage on Switch, that would be a good deal for a high capacity card, although 200GB has easily the best GB/€ ratio as usual.

That is some sweet deal. I just got myself a 400 card for 98 Euro which is an excellent deal. Thanks for the update .

I'm from Belgium and we don't have our own amazon website so i mostly shop on the french one. The FR one did have a discount of 32% on the same card but the DE one had like double.

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.