By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

While I am enjoying the second Zelda DLC so far, I am very disappointed that of all the things they could've recycled, they recycled the worst part of the game; the Divine Beast bosses.

This means I'm gonna have to fight that utter cunt Thunderblight again, and with garbage gear to boot. This is going to be fucking cancer.

How a boss so horribly designed ended up in a game so otherwise amazing I'll never know.

Last edited by curl-6 - on 10 December 2017

Around the Network
curl-6 said:

While I am enjoying the second Zelda DLC so far, I am very disappointed that of all the things they could've recycled, they recycled the worst part of the game; the Divine Beast bosses.

This means I'm gonna have to fight that utter cunt Thunderblight again, and with garbage gear to boot. This is going to be fucking cancer.

How a boss so horribly designed ended up in a game so otherwise amazing I'll never know.

Well he was the only one that was a challenge at least.

curl-6 said:

Am I the only person who didn't find him that hard? xD

And I liked the bosses well enough, they just aren't amazing.  Except the final boss, it's pretty rad.

Nuvendil said:
curl-6 said:

Am I the only person who didn't find him that hard? xD

And I liked the bosses well enough, they just aren't amazing.  Except the final boss, it's pretty rad.

It's his fucking teleporting slash. The timing is inconsistent and the 30fps-and-below framerate just doesn't give a fast enough response.

Around the Network

RavenXtra said:

That's all cool a stuff but where's Street Fighter 4 in that collection?

Perhaps Bayonetta 3 is actually a prequel of sorts to Bayonetta 2?
Hopefully, we get more details in a Nintendo Direct not too far in the future.

Keep Rollin', Rollin', Rollin', Rollin'!

Nuvendil said:

That's all cool a stuff but where's Street Fighter 4 in that collection?

Going to be remastered at some point when SFV is no longer the relevant game to the tournament scene, SFIV is also already on PS4.