By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Bayonetta 3 in development for Switch! :-O

Also Bayonetta 1 & 2 are coming to Switch in February 2018! Poor Wii U is losing original content as the months go by

Around the Network
Volterra_90 said:
AngryLittleAlchemist said:

BAYONETTA 3

BAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTAAAAAAAAAAA 333333333333333333333

BAYONETTTTTTTTTTTAAAAAAAAAAAA 3

BA.YA.NET.A.TH.REE.

Bayonetta tres
バヨネット3

THE WITCH IS ON SWITCH! She obviously belonged in here!

Dude did you notice that part where the camera when it gets close to Reggie's face as he talks to Geoff there's like a little twinkle in his eyes at that moment I knew "YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS"!

Well ... after I saw threads spoiling the surprise. But still. I knew

AngryLittleAlchemist said:
Volterra_90 said:

THE WITCH IS ON SWITCH! She obviously belonged in here!

Dude did you notice that part where the camera when it gets close to Reggie's face as he talks to Geoff there's like a little twinkle in his eyes at that moment I knew "YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS"!

Well ... after I saw threads spoiling the surprise. But still. I knew

Hahahaha, that's why I always see these events live! It's more orgasmic to see it that way. I didn't notice that, but I obviously notice Reggie going badass, and I loved it XD.

If Pikmin 3 gets released on Switch, and once a new Smash game comes out, the Wii U will have no reason to exist. xD

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Neat surprise, was expecting a port of Bayo 2 at some point but not a Bayo 3 annoucement

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Around the Network
Ultrashroomz said:
If Pikmin 3 gets released on Switch, and once a new Smash game comes out, the Wii U will have no reason to exist. xD

I'll keep it plugged just for you.

Wii U  has Captain Toad, so Switch is still the inferior system.

You know though, I have to say it's kind of sad how much people thought Bayonetta 2 was Bayonetta 3. Makes me wonder how many of these "hyped" youtube clips are of real Bayonetta fans

The trailer of the BOTW DLC 2 looks great. Look at that bike .

I got started with XC 2 and now this is available. Now i'm not sure what to play first .

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.

Ultrashroomz said:

Talking anout Pikmin, where the hell is the Pikmin 4 game that is supposedly ready for two years now?I mean, Bayo was more appropriate for the TGA, but goddamit, this game will never be released at this pace.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1