By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Not played it yet but I did get Redout II on PS5. I have the first on Switch and wish I didn't. Was so blurry. A lot of indie games like this trying to recapture F-Zero and Wipeout. GRIP is another (tho it's more like Rollcage)  Some are pretty good but yeah none feel quite as good. I'd say Fast RMX is the best of the ones I Played and I think it's great. Just needs a little more personality to it. If we ever get a F-Zero again let SEGA do it or Shin'in. GX was so fantastic!  Maybe Switch 2 will put out Gamecube games on NSO and have an HD GX.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Around the Network
curl-6 said:

Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light + Temple of Osiris headed to Switch on the 29th of this month

This should be played in co-op. It is kind of repetitive, but at least you can shit talk about it with a friend and have a blast.

Leynos said:

Not played it yet but I did get Redout II on PS5. I have the first on Switch and wish I didn't. Was so blurry. A lot of indie games like this trying to recapture F-Zero and Wipeout. GRIP is another (tho it's more like Rollcage)  Some are pretty good but yeah none feel quite as good. I'd say Fast RMX is the best of the ones I Played and I think it's great. Just needs a little more personality to it. If we ever get a F-Zero again let SEGA do it or Shin'in. GX was so fantastic!  Maybe Switch 2 will put out Gamecube games on NSO and have an HD GX.

That's the problem. Too many of them end up being like Wipeout instead of F-Zero, and none of them have an actual cast of characters like F-Zero.

Amazon US (NA?) is selling The Legend of Zelda Tears of the Kingdom (Physical) for $59.99 (-$10 off)

Nintendo Direct Tomorrow!!

We reap what we sow

Around the Network
160rmf said:

With new Pikmin 4 info, so I'm gonna try getting up early for it. ^^

Wait, what? How long could they have delayed Sparks of Hope then???

gtotheunit91 said:

Wait, what? How long could they have delayed Sparks of Hope then???

Good question.

160rmf said:

Here I was looking forward to sleeping in on my day off tomorrow!

NOPE! Bright and early! XD

Seriously, why is 1-2 Switch getting a sequel? People actually asked for it?