By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Who still games on their PS3, 360 or Wii?

Are you still using last gen consoles?

Nope I've moved on to PS4, X1 or Switch. 105 25.80%

I still use my ps3 often. 164 40.29%

I still use my 360 often. 20 4.91%

I still use my Wii often. 40 9.83%

I still use all last gen often. 46 11.30%

See results. 32 7.86%

Total:407

I played my PS3 regularly up until Persona 5 came out, and I expect to continue playing it for a long while still!

Around the Network

I still have a backlog on PS3, so I'm definitely using it. Just last week (or the week before it?) I completed Ratched & Clank 2, and now I'm looking forward to playing the third one. I'd still like to get further in Gran Turismo 6 before moving on from it, and GTA V still has a lot for me (I could get it for some other platform, but those versions cost more than I'm willing to pay for it). And that's just the tip of the iceberg.

Also, I got a DS and a Wii somewhat recently, and I'm looking forward to playing with them once I have the time. In fact, I've been playing Pokémon on DS on some trips recently, so it's in good use right now.

All in all, the 7th gen still has a lot to offer to me, and I just wish I had more time. I'm pretty sure I've been playing more 7th gen games recently than 8th gen games.

Im planning on getting my PS3 back since I want to play old exclusives on the PS3 that I missed.

Still have to play Ninokuni, Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance, ICO Remaster and many more games. There are also some classics like InFamous that I would like to platinum.

I still play a lot of Wii games but on the Wii U. My PS3 is in the living room but I haven't used it in awhile. There are games I'll get around to eventually though.

The Wii is still being used, and occasionally, the DS lite that we have.

Around the Network

Not the last few months because I have 2 ps4's connected instead. But when I get it plugged in again I'll have around 5 games to play on my ps3 backlog then a few classics to replay.

I use my PS3 just as much as my PS4.

playing super mario galazy right now.

eyezofnight said:

playing super mario galazy right now.

I want that game on my switch right now. Id pay for it digitally. I just wont buy a Wii for it.

Lol...time to time, do play on PS1, PS2 and PS3.