By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Who still games on their PS3, 360 or Wii?

Are you still using last gen consoles?

Nope I've moved on to PS4, X1 or Switch. 105 25.80%

I still use my ps3 often. 164 40.29%

I still use my 360 often. 20 4.91%

I still use my Wii often. 40 9.83%

I still use all last gen often. 46 11.30%

See results. 32 7.86%

Total:407

Still got plenty of games to play through for the first time on the Wii, and a few I want to replay.

Replayed a number of Zeldas, including TP and SS, before getting BOTW.

Currently almost done with Xenoblade for the first time. Up to the final boss and need to grind a few levels.

And plenty of other games to get through.  Love this little system.

Around the Network

Once in a while for Wii games, but I still play on my NDS now :p

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

I still play Wii U at work, entirely because we play Smash 4 on breaks and after work daily.

I still use my Wii often. I'm replaying Xenoblade and Zelda Wind Waker on it. I also used my PS3 to play Suikoden 2 and to replay Final Fantasy VII a few months ago.

Yeah, I still play 360 and PS3. Not a lot, but I still have a bunch of games in my backlog on 360.

I actually started playing Yakuza 5. That will probably be the last 7th gen game I spend many hours with.

Many of 360 library is on X1 BC, so I will play a lot of backlog stuff there.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

Around the Network

I still play Wii, finished Monster Hunter Tri (after 3 years) and Pikmin 2 last month, soon to finish Donkey Kong Country Returns, and afterwards I want to finish Xenoblade Chronicles and start The Last Story, Pandora's Tower and Metroid Prime 2, so there's still lots for me on Wii

I also play Ps3 every now and then, got to finish God of War 3, and start Heavy Rain and Beyond: Two Souls

don't mind my username, that was more than 10 years ago, I'm a different person now, amazing how people change ^_^

Still play PS3, Wii (Through Wii U) and DS.

I disconnected it around last December. Last game I played was Demon's Souls.

e=mc^2

Gaming on: PS4 Pro, Switch, SNES Mini, Wii U, PC (i5-7400, GTX 1060)

yup 360, wii, sega saturn and pc engine

Well I pulled my Wii out of service couple of months ago and I'm trying to make the kids getting used on WiiU now, they still ask for their old games like Wii sports and cooking mama, but they started to get used to Wii party, Mario kart and others
This is the last one from last gen, all are in the closet now. operating systems are Wii U, Ps4, 3Ds, & Switch