By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Who still games on their PS3, 360 or Wii?

Are you still using last gen consoles?

Nope I've moved on to PS4, X1 or Switch. 105 25.80%

I still use my ps3 often. 164 40.29%

I still use my 360 often. 20 4.91%

I still use my Wii often. 40 9.83%

I still use all last gen often. 46 11.30%

See results. 32 7.86%

Total:407

the Wii U is completely backwards compatible, so I'm able to just play all my old Wii games on my Wii U, and I still will occasionally go back and play them. The Wii had some great games despite being a lackluster console.

I never owned a PS3.

and with Xbox Ive noticed that basically all the games I have for it are also available on Steam, and since now I have a decent gaming PC, Ive been going back and repurchasing them on Steam so I can play them in higher quality.

Around the Network

I was mostly playing Tekken Tag Tournament 2. I expected to use the PS4, which was getting neglected when Tekken 7 came out... However, because the PC version is far superior to the PS4 version, I still neglect my PS4... Sometimes, I play horizon on it.

However, PS3 holds the bulk of my entire gaming collection, at about 275 games. My sega genesis comes in second, at about 80 games. So those are my most played consoles, however I'm on a tekken 7 binge right now, so I wont be on my PS3 as much, but I am keeping it, and do still use it more than my PS4, and PS4 Pro.

Play games almost solely on PS4, occasionally play a multiplayer game on PC.

I had to finish Uncharted 3 on PS3 before moving on to Uncharted 4. My brother still uses it to play MW 3 online. I occasionally play Rocksmith on it because I am trying to learn guitar.

After all these years Metal Gear Solid 4 is still exclusive to PS3. I bought it recently but haven't started playing yet. PS3 still gets good PS Plus games as well.

Don't touch the Wii though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

My ps3 is my Netflix machine upstairs.

Around the Network

I still play on my PS3, just bought 2 games for it on the mid-year sale (Sports Champions 2 and Ratchet and Clank Future: Tools of Destruction).

I have some backlog on it. I don't buy a full price retail physical release for quite some time, just PS+ games and AAA titles on sale. A lot of flash sales include great PS3 games for cheap. Recently, I got Uncharted 1 and 2 for 5 bucks each.

I still play Wii games on my Wii U and bought Persona 5 for PS3 even if I haven't turned it on in ages, so It might get some use eventually, same with my Xbox 360 since I still need to finish some games on it. Then again, I'm mainly gaming on PC/3DS now and didn't feel the need to buy any console in this generation, the only one I might end up buying at some point is the Switch when/if the 3DS support winds down.

Yes, I'm playing Demon's Souls on NG+, Gran Turismo 6, God of War: Ascension (going for a gold trophy for completing the game in hard mode. Its really hard though) and Assassin's Creed IV.

I play more on my PS3 than PS4. PS4 is currently only used for Horizon Zero Dawn, where I free roam the world and take in the atmosphere as I was done with the story in May and I also play Tekken 7.

I even play more on my PS3 than PC. I'm playing Forza Horizon 3 on PC, that's it, and I've been playing that game since January. Its an amazing game though, quite underrated here.

SegataSanshiro said:

I still play my PS4,Wii U,Wii,360,PS3,Gamecube,PS2,Xbox,Dreamcast,PS1,N64,Saturn,Genesis,SNES,32X,TurboGrafx16,NES,Sega Master System,Gameboy,Game Gear,PocketStation,VMU,GBA,DS,PSP,3DS,PSVita.

My man! I have eleven systems hooked up to my home theater setup right now, and I'm squeezing a SNES into the mix as soon as I get another component switch. 

Retro Tech Select - My Youtube channel. Covers throwback consumer electronics with a focus on "vid'ya games."

Latest Video: Top 12: Best Games on the N64 - Special Features, Episode 7

Not necessarily play, but I will in the future. I have a backlog for Wii (including a Gamecube game) and 360, I'll to those once I move on from PS2.

MadWorld, Xenoblade Chronicles, Calling, Resident Evil 4 Wii Edition, Sonic Colors, The Last Story, etc. For Wii.

For 360 I have Limbo, NeoGeo Battle Coliseum, Resident Evil 5 and 6, Lost Odyssey, The Last Remnant, The Final Fantasy XIII trilogy, The Lords of Shadow Trilogy, and many others. Good times ahead.