By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Media Create/Famitsu/Dengeki - 19th- 25th June 2017

Has Animal Crossing always had flying fish eggs? :)

Around the Network

I kind of question Nintendo's strategy of putting out big IPs in the first year when the stock situation is still dodgy. Maybe they'll get it together soon. To be honest though, no one could blame them for being cautious with the initial stock, but they don't want interest in the system peaking early due to unavailability.

PS4 > Switch already?

Give these people a SWITCH NINTENDO!!!! 

YAY! Arms still #1!!

RJ_Sizzle said:
I kind of question Nintendo's strategy of putting out big IPs in the first year when the stock situation is still dodgy. Maybe they'll get it together soon. To be honest though, no one could blame them for being cautious with the initial stock, but they don't want interest in the system peaking early due to unavailability.

Dont worry. Its just Splatoon that is really going to eat all of its stock this year. Next year we could have Pokemon and Animal Crossing. 

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Next week is the last week of the PS4 drought so I'm impressed it did so well. After that there's pretty much something relevant every week with Dragon Quest XI being a standout and Gundam Versus and FFXII HD paving the way.

Around the Network
Mnementh said:
July with additional production capacity for Switch can't come fast enough. Is this a new low?

Arms beats FF XIV Expansion by a hairs breadth.

FFXIV is ahead by 4k :P

think-man said:
Mnementh said:
July with additional production capacity for Switch can't come fast enough. Is this a new low?

Arms beats FF XIV Expansion by a hairs breadth.

FFXIV is ahead by 4k :P

Yeah, I see now another edition with 4K.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Could the MHW announcement be somewhat responsible for the "good" sales of the ps4 when it's been having this mini drought?

pastro243 said:
Could the MHW announcement be somewhat responsible for the "good" sales of the ps4 when it's been having this mini drought?

Most likely it is final fantasy xiv expansion being perfectly honest. Plus ps4 should be rising in the next few weeks because what is coming soon. 

Acevil said:
pastro243 said:

Most likely it is final fantasy xiv expansion being perfectly honest. Plus ps4 should be rising in the next few weeks because what is coming soon. 

I think your both wrong, People are wanting to purchase a PS4 to make sure they have one ready for the Knack 2 launch incase it sells out around that time to avoid dissapointment.