By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Media Create/Famitsu/Dengeki - 19th- 25th June 2017

Acevil said:
pastro243 said:
Could the MHW announcement be somewhat responsible for the "good" sales of the ps4 when it's been having this mini drought?

Most likely it is final fantasy xiv expansion being perfectly honest. Plus ps4 should be rising in the next few weeks because what is coming soon. 

I wonder how big Crash will be in Japan, considering how popular the original games were there.

Around the Network

Ps4 back to #1!!!!!!!

FFIV #1 aswell when you included the limited edition. Sweet :)

PS4 hardware sales are nothing short of fantastic. Over 25k at this time of the year. July is gonna be good.

YS8 showing excellent legs this week. Gta 5 and Nier as always too. Good opening for farpoint. 

PS4 sales above switch sales? in japan? wow..... those switch sortages are real.

Kres you got the wrong dates. Should be 19th - 25th.

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

fix your stock nintendo
i blame apple for this fuck them

Around the Network

With additional Switch stock, Splatoon 2, Dragon Quest XI launching on PS4 and 3DS and FFXII HD launching on PS4, July should be a big month for Japanese gaming. Even with two days of sales for DQXI, July should be a bumper month for Switch, PS4 and 3DS.

princevenom said:
fix your stock nintendo
i blame apple for this fuck them

Should get abit better mid july.... however according to zhugeex, its a problem that ll last all year long.

Nintendo and stock.. a new issue....

Switch!!!

Hiku said:

Tekken 7 sales not looking great.

JRPGfan said:
PS4 sales above switch sales? in japan? wow..... those switch sortages are real.

I see Switch above PS4. I guess the OP changed since you posted?

You are forgetting PS4Pro sales.

Major victory for the PS4 beating out a heavily supply-constrained console.

On a serious note, there will be more interesting weeks to celebrate for both consoles in the coming months.