By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo has Never Made a Bad Game.

Do you agree?

Yes 143 16.01%

No 690 77.27%

Results 60 6.72%

Total:893
Pemalite said:
Donkey Kong Jr. Math.

Nintendo has certainly made a ton of garbage.

Just when they do smash out an amazing game, it's generally downright amazing. And it happens very often.

That's not exactly true, in most cases Nintendo games are great or at least good. For instance just look Nintendo games on Wii U, only game from recent time that I can say that is bad Animal Crossing Amiibo Festival.

DirtyP2002 said:
Pilotwings was my Vietnam.

PilotWings 64!? Thats for me one of best game of that gen.

Around the Network

Just do a dig in the NES or GB library and you'll find a bunch.

Are they as bad as the worst games ever released? Probably not, but some are pretty bad/not fun.

Even if nintendos quality standard is pretty high there still are some duds.

And now? You think that absolves the fact of always having terrible hardware? That mnakes it worse actually.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

jason1637 said:
pokoko said:
Was 1-2-Switch from someone else?

I have only played it with my friend 3 or 4 times and it's good.

That's obviously your opinion.  In my opinion it was garbage thus the thread title should be " Nintendo has never made a bad game in my opinion "

Nononononono, just No. Nintendo might have extraordinary quality control, but they do bad games.

On the quick I remember Game&Wario that was - not so good.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Around the Network
xl-klaudkil said:
And that's why my fellow gamers you can't trust reviews for nostalgic Nintendo games.

" its Nintendo soo its really good even though if it whas sony or Microsoft ir would be less good"

Wii era Nintendo made a lot of shitty games.

You can't trust Sony-reviews either, because under the Sony-fans are the jasons too. That's the reason why identical games can reach higher metacritics on Playstation platforms than on Xbox.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

None of the Nintendo games I've played were bad.

But since they've already made so many games, I'm pretty sure at least a few of them weren't good.

shame they never made a good console for me to buy

Metroid Prime Federation Force, Star Fox Zero, Miitomo, Game and Wario, 1-2-Switch, Animal Crossing: Amiibo Festival, Pokemon Rumble World, Yoshi's new island, Mario Party Island Tour are all garbage released in recent years.

Nintendo have made many a bad game, however I must be the only person who actually doesn't hate Amiibo festival. Play it a lot with my daughter, maybe it's a dad thing.