By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo has Never Made a Bad Game.

Do you agree?

Yes 143 16.01%

No 690 77.27%

Results 60 6.72%

Total:893
Cloudman said:
Wow, do we really have that many active users as the poll suggests..??

You don't need to have an account to vote, so most votes are probably from lurkers.

-Lonely_Dolphin

Around the Network
Einsam_Delphin said:
Cloudman said:

You don't need to have an account to vote, so most votes are probably from lurkers.

-Lonely_Dolphin

Also sometimes the forum doesn't keep track of your votes, so you can vote more than once.

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--

curl-6 said:
FentonCrackshell said:
Couple the thread title with the fact that most of Nintendo's fans think everything Nintendo makes is golden

Got any evidence to support that statement? Cos pretty much every Nintendo fan here rejects the idea that "everything they make is golden."

It's certainly not the case that every Nintendo fan thinks everything they do is amazing. The reason Fenton feels that way is because there's people that will never criticise the games company they like. There are users that will never criticise Nintendo and will always put a positive spin on absolutely anything, that's why Fenton and others feel this way, and of course this isn't limited to just Nintendo.

Because some people only ever post postively, even about a subject that's inherently negative. From an outside perspective it's like they're wearing blinkers and completely ingoring the negative aspects and not aknowledging them. Pretending everything with Nintendo/Sony/Microsoft is always awesome.

Einsam_Delphin said:
Cloudman said:

-Lonely_Dolphin

Yeah, I know. I just find it funny that there are way more votes than actual user activity here.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

voted Yes just cuz of the morons who take these polls serious

Around the Network

Other M and Sticker Star are pretty darned bad, at least compared to the other games in their respective franchises.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

I love Nintendo, they made my favorite game ever in Super Metroid, but over 40 years yes they have made some bad games out of the hundreds they've released.

Jumpin said:
atma998 said:

By today's standards maybe, but these games were all revolutionary back in 1985-86 when they were released. Just take a look at what a sports game looked like on Atari 2600.

I was there when these games launched, and played most of them close to launch, they were bad then too.

While the games may have been better than Atari 2600 (before my time), they were still crap compared to sports titles already on the C64 and other contemporary platforms from the early to mid 80s. They were also extremely bad compared to other contemporary NES games like Super Mario Bros, Metroid, Dragon Warrior, and Castlevania.

Wrong. Name me only one non-arcade volleyball, baseball or soccer game pre-1985 with better graphics and gameplay, you won't find any.

Plus comparing a sports game with platformers, action-adventure and RPG is pointless.