By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo has Never Made a Bad Game.

Do you agree?

Yes 143 16.01%

No 690 77.27%

Results 60 6.72%

Total:893
naruball said:
JWeinCom said:

One Nintendo fan thinks Nintendo's never made a bad game.
Basically every other one has said the opposite.
Can you explain how this shows that Nintendo's fanbase is blindly loyal?

I sure will as soon as you point out where I made such a claim.

Sure thing bro.

naruball said:
curl-6 said:

The amount of Nintendo fans that have disagreed with the OP is a pretty good indication that the fanbase is neither as blindly loyal nor as monolithic as stereotypes would have it.

Nope. The Op's opinion can't get much more extreme. Of course people will disagree.

Curl 6 said that the amount of fans that disagreed with the OP showed that they were not blindly loyal.  You said "nope" as in you were disagreeing. That would indicate you held the opposite opinion, as in this thread somehow shows that the fanbase is blindly loyal.

To give support to your position, you said that the OPs opinions was extreme.  So, then, the thread shows that Nintendo fans are blindly loyal, because of the OP's position, and the people disagreeing with him are apparently irrelevant.

Feel free to correct yourself if you don't have that view, but you clearly expressed it.

Around the Network

Has OP played Wii Music? It appears not...

JWeinCom said:
naruball said:

I sure will as soon as you point out where I made such a claim.

Sure thing bro.

naruball said:

Nope. The Op's opinion can't get much more extreme. Of course people will disagree.

Curl 6 said that the amount of fans that disagreed with the OP showed that they were not blindly loyal.  You said "nope" as in you were disagreeing. That would indicate you held the opposite opinion, as in this thread somehow shows that the fanbase is blindly loyal.

To give support to your position, you said that the OPs opinions was extreme.  So, then, the thread shows that Nintendo fans are blindly loyal, because of the OP's position, and the people disagreeing with him are apparently irrelevant.

Feel free to correct yourself if you don't have that view, but you clearly expressed it.

So many assumptions, it's not even funny. Seriously. Not even funny.

I argued clearly that you cannot draw a general conclusion that the fanbase is not blindly loyal (i.e. it may be blindly loyay, it may not be blindly loyal, but this piece of information is not enough to support either view).

Feel free to apologize for making assumptions instead of sticking to what I said.

Ummm Jason. I think you might have forgotten about this one.

Mr_No said:

i dont see how this one is considered bad, its designed to educate young children, obviously an adult isnt going to find it appealing.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Around the Network
zorg1000 said:
Mr_No said:

i dont see how this one is considered bad, its designed to educate young children, obviously an adult isnt going to find it appealing.

I've played it as a kid. It was educational and it might have served its purpose, yes, but it lacked everything that made Super Mario World good.

Metroid M:OM Don't cherry pick that games aren't made by Nintendo directly. They gave the use of the IP to a company. And it failed.

Mr_No said:

but it lacked everything that made Super Mario World good.

because that was not its purpose.

thats like saying Metroid Prime Pinball is bad because it lacks the things that made Metroid Prime good......well yeah thats obvious

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

zorg1000 said:
NawaiNey said:

the amount of new IPs Nintendo funds is emabarrasingly low.

Really?

Xenoblade- 92

Pocket Card Jockey- 83

Splatoon- 81

Boxboy- 80

Snipperclips- 80

Tokyo Mirage Sessions- 80

Pushmo/Crashmo- 80

Wonderful 101- 78

Ever Oasis- 78

ARMS- 77

Art Academy- 75

Rusty's Real Deal Baseball- 74

Sakurai Samurai- 74

HarmoKnight- 73

Tomodachi Life- 71

Glory of Heracles - 69

Codename STEAM- 69

Tokyo Crash Mobs- 68

Dillon's Rolling Western- 65

Tank Troopers- 64

Freakyforms- 63

Steel Diver- 58

1-2 Switch- 58

Badge Arcade- 56

FlingSmash- 48

Devil's Third- 43

Miitopia- 

Sushi Striker- 

Jam with the Band- 

Thats just since 2010

Now granted I haven't played any of these besides Xenoblade cause most are just handheld trash, but according to metacritic, yeah most of these are pure trash. Handheld titles have low expectations to begin with much like indies, and getting those scores despite the low expectations must require new levels of suckage. Not to mention some of those were so insignificant that they don't even have enough reviews to get a metascore. Thanks for posting this list and proving that most games Nintendo makes are infact bad, just that they're so insignificant that no one knows they exist, i certainly wasn't aware that most of these existed.

zorg1000 said:
Mr_No said:

but it lacked everything that made Super Mario World good.

because that was not its purpose.

thats like saying Metroid Prime Pinball is bad because it lacks the things that made Metroid Prime good......well yeah thats obvious

Precisely! Someone lended me that game and I expected it to be fun. But it wasn't. So this definitely is a bad Nintendo game.

Just like Amiibo Festival.