By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo has Never Made a Bad Game.

Do you agree?

Yes 143 16.01%

No 690 77.27%

Results 60 6.72%

Total:893
wilreteno said:
curl-6 said:

So stop making insinuations about the Nintendo fanbase based on a single bad post.

Blatantly incorrect. But already you know that.

just kidding. But you cannot deny that they make a lot of mario and zelda. i dont mind cuz they are good but it would be nice if they could put better story in it instead of saving the damsel in distress or hyrule for no other reason that you have to do it 

Then start playing Fire Emblem instead.

Around the Network
Mnementh said:
ArchangelMadzz said:

I never actually said it was true. I'm saying SOME people can have that perception because1/6 people on this site judging from the poll believe Nintendo have never made a bad game ever. 

So defensive. Feel bad about your statement?

"Oh so now that you're getting accused of feeling things you didn't say now you're getting defensive? Shame."

There's only 2 races: White and 'Political Agenda'
2 Genders: Male and 'Political Agenda'
2 Hairstyles for female characters: Long and 'Political Agenda'
2 Sexualities: Straight and 'Political Agenda'

curl-6 said:
ArchangelMadzz said:

1/6 people on this site judging from the poll believe Nintendo have never made a bad game ever. 

Aeolus451 said:

One poster? More like 51 so far. Of course, they don't represent nintendo fans as a whole but sure it as hell doesn't help their image with stuff like this.

A huge chunk of those votes will just be trolling, either to try to make Nintendo fans look bad, or just to rile up people like you two. Practically every Nintendo fan in this thread has rejected the OP's claim.

Oh yeah I get that, most people here are coming up with examples. Some of the most critical people of a company are fans of the company. Just threads like this made by OP gives ammo to those who have posted on this site (especially the purge thread) that claim Nintendo fans accept whatever is thrown at them. 

ArchangelMadzz said:
curl-6 said:

A huge chunk of those votes will just be trolling, either to try to make Nintendo fans look bad, or just to rile up people like you two. Practically every Nintendo fan in this thread has rejected the OP's claim.

Oh yeah I get that, most people here are coming up with examples. Some of the most critical people of a company are fans of the company. Just threads like this made by OP gives ammo to those who have posted on this site (especially the purge thread) that claim Nintendo fans accept whatever is thrown at them. 

It does sadly lend ammo to such views, yes, but I sincerely hope those of us here are smart enough to know that one extreme opinion doesn't speak for a whole fanbase.

lol

nice

Around the Network
curl-6 said:
ArchangelMadzz said:

It does sadly lend ammo to such views, yes, but I sincerely hope those of us here are smart enough to know that one extreme opinion doesn't speak for a whole fanbase.

I wouldn't bet on every using on this site being objective, rational and logical. But it's very easy point to counter argue considering the very first response on this thread was against this notion.

ArchangelMadzz said:
curl-6 said:

I wouldn't bet on every using on this site being objective, rational and logical. But it's very easy point to counter argue considering the very first response on this thread was against this notion.

Disappointingly, some will draw the wrong conclusions. I can only encourage reasonable behaviour, it's up to the individual to exercise it.

JWeinCom said:
naruball said:

Nope. The Op's opinion can't get much more extreme. Of course people will disagree.

One Nintendo fan thinks Nintendo's never made a bad game.
Basically every other one has said the opposite.
Can you explain how this shows that Nintendo's fanbase is blindly loyal?

I sure will as soon as you point out where I made such a claim.

If you are going to say that, you might as well say nobody has ever made a bad game because that is how low you have set the bar with that statement...

curl-6 said:
Aeolus451 said:

I don't really care about the op's claim. Anyone with any sense knows that it is no where near the truth. 

So stop making insinuations about the Nintendo fanbase based on a single bad post.

wilreteno said:

You dont have to put etc, excpet those, the rest are zeldas and marios lol

Blatantly incorrect. But already you know that.

When did I say all nintendo fans or insinuate all nintendo fans think like that? All I said was that this doesn't help the image of nintendo fans on this site. My comments are in line with that. Seriously, stop trying to lump me into an opinion/position that I never held.