By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Nintendo Switch Third Party Society - 100% Fully Updated to December 8th!

Got Monopoly.........

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3

Around the Network

Battle Chef Brigade
and if Bayo is considered third party
Bayo 1
and Bayo 2 as well.

Lumines Remaster

that series is fantastic on the psp and xb360 if you enjoy games like Tetris the mechanics of Lumines are really cool..... as long as it doesn't have the daft randomiser item from the Vita version of the game.... (ugh... it's so going to have it lol)

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

DreadPirateRoberts said:

I have you as having Snake Pass, FIFA 18, Fast RMX, Sonic Mania, Doom, Kamiko, Steamworld Dig 2, and now the Bayo games.

Got Ys VIII. 

Please be excited. 

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

Let's do this
World of Goo
Little Inferno
Human Resource Machine
Thimbleweed Park
Mario+Rabbids?
Fire Emblem Warriors?
Kamiko
Midnight Deluxe
Old Man's Journey
Blossom Tales
Cave Story
Axiom Verge
Oceanhorn
Wonder Boy The Dragon's Trap
Steamworld Dig 2
Shu
Street Fighter The 30th Anniversary Collection
Little Nightmares
Owlboy
Slayaway Camp Buther's Cut
Hyrule Warriors?

Around the Network
Ganoncrotch said:
Lumines Remaster

that series is fantastic on the psp and xb360 if you enjoy games like Tetris the mechanics of Lumines are really cool..... as long as it doesn't have the daft randomiser item from the Vita version of the game.... (ugh... it's so going to have it lol)

It doesn't have it, and what a beautiful remaster this is (you need to immediately disable the HD rumble though if you have any desire to keep the use of your wrists by the age of 40, it is just way too over the top) but yeah the modes are all present from the better Lumines games, the music is just fantastic, you gotta use headphones with this as the Switches speakers do not do it justice.

Already have 95% of the skins unlocked after buying it about 5 hours ago though... such a cool addition to the Switches library.

Seriously though.... that rumble.... wtf who thought that was a good idea, it Rumbles to the music....

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Here's my little list: Total 9

Rayman Legends
Sonic Mania
Fast RMX
Fe
Bayonetta 1
Bayonetta 2
Skyrim
DB Xenoverse 2
Wonder Boy: The Dragon's Trap
Invisiballs

Last edited by Supermario28 - on 26 June 2018

KLXVER said:

Update:

SteamWorld Dig 2
Mario+Rabbids: Kingdom Battle
Bayonetta
Shantae: Half-Genie Hero
Axiom Verge
Wild Guns Reloaded

Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection

Here are my 3rd party Switch games. I just went through the rankings on the first post and found mine, so it's sorted that way;

Count: 16

Sonic Mania
Stardew Valley
Snake Pass
Golf Story
Steamworld Dig 2
Bayonetta 2
Overcooked
Blossom Tales
Thimbleweed Park
Celeste
Cat Quest
GoNNER
The End is Nigh
Super Darryl Deluxe
Flinthook
Steredenn

Got Ys viii, ikaruga and lost sphear. Also they're not out yet but I also have paid off pre orders for crash and Wolfenstein