By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Nintendo Switch Third Party Society - 100% Fully Updated to December 8th!

I gifted myself:
Crash Bandicoot N Sane Trilogy
Ys VIII

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3

Around the Network
KLXVER said:
KLXVER said:

Update:

SteamWorld Dig 2
Mario+Rabbids: Kingdom Battle
Bayonetta
Shantae: Half-Genie Hero
Axiom Verge
Wild Guns Reloaded

Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection

Bloodstained: Curse Of The Moon

Picked up Crash today. Don't like how ti ended up on the Switch (and the implications that had a single employee not ported a level it would not have gone over at all), but I had a gift card and no game I am 100% getting until Ultimate (still teetering on LG)

The Democratic Nintendo fan....is that a paradox? I'm fond of one of the more conservative companies in the industry, but I vote Liberally and view myself that way 90% of the time?

Picked up Crash today. looks amazing!

1doesnotsimply

KLXVER said:
KLXVER said:

Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection

Bloodstained: Curse Of The Moon

Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy

Wonder Boy: The Dragons Trap

Around the Network

Steamworld dig 2

I don't really get why Crash is getting significantly worse reviews than it did on PS4? I mean sure, the graphics obviously aren't quite on a PS4 level, but it doesn't sound like there's any other real differences.

Got Runner 3, Crash Trilogy and Wolfenstein 2 to add.

HyrulianScrolls said:
I don't really get why Crash is getting significantly worse reviews than it did on PS4? I mean sure, the graphics obviously aren't quite on a PS4 level, but it doesn't sound like there's any other real differences.

PS4 version has 84 reviews and the Switch has 8 though.

Just bought Ys VIII and Skyrim.