By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - Floyd Mayweather Vs Conor McGregor fight officially happening

Who is the bigger scumbag though?

Mayweather 56 73.68%

McGregor 20 26.32%

Total:76
AbbathTheGrim said:
JRPGfan said:

in a boxing match.

Conor is a "jack of all trades" (because you need to in UFC, know MMA).

Mayweather is a boxer, hes really good at that one thing.

Even though hes getting old, I feel like he ll beat the sh*t out of Conor.

Can't forget that even Nate Diaz got to outbox McGregor on the first fight, forcing him to go for a takedown and getting choked. Mayweather on the other hand is a defense wall.

Nate Diaz is one of the best boxers in the UFC. So I don't get these whole "even Nate" shit like Diaz is being downgraded.

But let's be realistic.  Mcgregor boxed the head off Diaz until he gassed in the second round.  And that's no surprise since he went from featherweight to welterweight without proper training for that weight class.  

Around the Network

It's going to be boringly onesided..

Next up: A tennis match between Venus Williams and David Beckham. Spoiler: Williams wins.

I hope McGregor knocks him the fuck out but being a boxing match, I doubt he can. Say what you will, Mayweather is a great boxer

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

ArchangelMadzz said:
Neither are scumbags. They just play scumbags so you watch their fights cause you want them to lose.

Mayweather beat his wife but yeah sure, the 'plays' a scum bag.

Around the Network
Areym said:
ArchangelMadzz said:
Neither are scumbags. They just play scumbags so you watch their fights cause you want them to lose.

I wasn't going to bring it up, but yeah, only one of them was in jail for...some pretty bad shit. Not just his wife. Seven assaults against 5 different women. It LOOKS like he's gotten his act together in this regard, because nothing has happened for a while. Anyway, it's out there.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

COKTOE said:
Areym said:

I wasn't going to bring it up, but yeah, only one of them was in jail for...some pretty bad shit. Not just his wife. Seven assaults against 5 different women. It LOOKS like he's gotten his act together in this regard, because nothing has happened for a while. Anyway, it's out there.

Yeah, i mean i get where he was coming from, the whole cocky bad guy act does pay off. McGregor may be just doing the bit but Mayweather is really just a dick head with no respect but anything but making money. Great boxer but shitty person.

Locknuts said:

Next up: A tennis match between Venus Williams and David Beckham. Spoiler: Williams wins.

I picture beckham gets to serve... and just kicking the tennis ball full force into the net and thinking he won.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Easy win to bring up 50-0 record! Let's go Floyd!

Areym said:
ArchangelMadzz said:

I was speaking in terms of the way they talk which is the reason why a lot of people hate them which is an act.

Mayweather's domestic violence history makes him a scumbag of course. 

There's only 2 races: White and 'Political Agenda'
2 Genders: Male and 'Political Agenda'
2 Hairstyles for female characters: Long and 'Political Agenda'
2 Sexualities: Straight and 'Political Agenda'