By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Beyond Good & Evil 2- E3 2017 Trailer

spemanig said:
Mnementh said:

Not to forget Just Dance, that sells so far best on Wii and WiiU.

If Skulls and Bones has decent Single Player I would like to that on Switch though.

I didn't mention it because good Just Dance sales won't convince 3rd parties to port to Switch. Good BGE sales will be a very strong case in favor of that because of the style of game it is.

Well yes, fair enough. So let's wait and see, which platforms BG&E2 (and Skulls&Bones I see now platforms are announced for that: PS4, XBO and PC) will be on. It would be strange though, if the Switch-exclusivity rumors turn out true, such a game would flourish more on multiple platforms.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Around the Network

#notmybeyondgoodandevil

The tone changed like DMC2, PoP: Warrior Within or Bomberman Act Zero.

That is... not usually a good sign, not to mention the absence of gameplay.

onionberry said:
#notmybeyondgoodandevil

Seriously. How did we get from this:

and this:

To whatever the hell this new game is? Might as well make it a new IP at this point. Prequel to a game that ended in a cliffhanger, artstyle that has nothing to do with the original, and online-focused... really?

KLAMarine said:
Trailer not available in my country. kay.

That's what I got, too.  Guess I'll have to find another source.

Around the Network

I have waited fifteen long years for this day.

One of the greatest disappointments in my gaming life. I was flipping out seeing the pig character, and then...the dialogue, the tone, the music, ugh. This looks terrible and completely at odds with why I loved the original. This is for the fans right? Why would you make some edgy garbage without the characters we love?

I am so bitter right now. This is just awful, I now wish it never happened if this trash is what we are getting.

Also not signing up for your monkey thing, I instantly hate hat grating obnoxious character.

People will get over the art style (even though we haven't seen any in game footage). CGI videos do vary to game sometimes.

Reason people will get over it because Zelda changes art styles more than a woman change here outfit in the morning picking the right one to wear.

Cobretti2 said:
People will get over the art style (even though we haven't seen any in game footage). CGI videos do vary to game sometimes.

Reason people will get over it because Zelda changes art styles more than a woman change here outfit in the morning picking the right one to wear.

I don't think the art style will be the big pill to swallow in this case.

Cobretti2 said:

I don't care about going for realism so much. It's the feel of BG&E that is missing. Dropping a bunch of f bombs is immature and the characters are all instantly unlikable and cringe inducing. If you're not giving us the extension of a cliffhanger ending you damn well better have something worth telling. Everything I saw looked off putting. Where is the fun and charm? 

Some of us were huge fans of the original and played the HD remaster hoping get to see more. This feels like a cruel joke.

thismeintiel said:
KLAMarine said:
Trailer not available in my country. kay.

That's what I got, too.  Guess I'll have to find another source.

This worked for me. Might work for you: http://www.vgchartz.com/article/268438/beyond-good-and-evil-2-returns-to-e3-with-new-trailer/