By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Beyond Good & Evil 2- E3 2017 Trailer

SmileyAja said:
Teriol said:

What about that rumour about exclusivity for NS?

Even if true, it's probably timed. From what we've seen so far the assets are waaaay too high quality to be Switch only. 

What you've seen is only CG

You know that thing when you uhhh...and then you...hmmm. But then you have to...umm, Yuh.

Around the Network

Fuck me that was a fucking edgy trailer, am I fuckin right?

Mnementh said:
spemanig said:

I didn't mention it because good Just Dance sales won't convince 3rd parties to port to Switch. Good BGE sales will be a very strong case in favor of that because of the style of game it is.

Well yes, fair enough. So let's wait and see, which platforms BG&E2 (and Skulls&Bones I see now platforms are announced for that: PS4, XBO and PC) will be on. It would be strange though, if the Switch-exclusivity rumors turn out true, such a game would flourish more on multiple platforms.

That's the case with all exclusives, and yet they happen.

KLAMarine said:
thismeintiel said:

That's what I got, too.  Guess I'll have to find another source.

This worked for me. Might work for you: http://www.vgchartz.com/article/268438/beyond-good-and-evil-2-returns-to-e3-with-new-trailer/

Yep. Thanks.  After seeing this trailer, I think I'm going to skip this game.

What if Nintendo offered Ubi to work with Mario if they got a big third party game?

Around the Network
monocle_layton said:
What if Nintendo offered Ubi to work with Mario if they got a big third party game?

One thing is them doing something like this, an spinoff in a genre that Mario never has been.Other thing is handling with main series Mario, or turn based Mario that already has a certain pedigree.

I cant believe I am saying this, but this was the best decision in terms of the IP usage.I mean, it could be something other than damn rabbids, but looking into what it turned out, not gonna complain anymore.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Nautilus said:
monocle_layton said:

One thing is them doing something like this, an spinoff in a genre that Mario never has been.Other thing is handling with main series Mario, or turn based Mario that already has a certain pedigree.

I cant believe I am saying this, but this was the best decision in terms of the IP usage.I mean, it could be something other than damn rabbids, but looking into what it turned out, not gonna complain anymore.

Mario has been in an rpg :p even has two series stil active. Paper Mario and M&L

Also, I believe Nintendo and Ubisoft have recovered greatly from last gen. Tell me three years ago that Nintendo+Ubisoft will make a good Mario&Rabbids game and I'd probably laugh at you

monocle_layton said:
Nautilus said:

Mario has been in an rpg :p even has two series stil active. Paper Mario and M&L

Also, I believe Nintendo and Ubisoft have recovered greatly from last gen. Tell me three years ago that Nintendo+Ubisoft will make a good Mario&Rabbids game and I'd probably laugh at you

But not a strategy RPG, which is very different from the Mario RPGs there has been.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Im calling it, its for the Switch (like the rumor said) and will be timed exclusive (like the same rumor said).

Chrizum said:
Fuck me that was a fucking edgy trailer, am I fuckin right?

Fuck yeah, fucking right!