By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Beyond Good & Evil 2- E3 2017 Trailer

I googled, I don't see anything saying it's even coming out on Switch. I don't think it would be too farfetched though.

Around the Network

First game wasnt that good.

Interesting movie. But the whole essence of BG&E is missing. And no doubt Ubisoft will find a way to either screw it up or screw gamers over.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

leyendax69 said:
What systems is this for?

They didn't say, so I don't think we know yet.

Trailer not available in my country. kay.

Around the Network
DarkD said:
I googled, I don't see anything saying it's even coming out on Switch. I don't think it would be too farfetched though.

That's because it's only a rumor.

If this really does end up being a timed Switch exclusive, Ubisoft's conference will have had a very dominating Nintendo presence. Starting off with Mario and ending with a timed exclusive. Even their new space IP showed the Switch controller first and lists Switch as a platform before the others. That is huge for the Switch from a marketing perspective. Switch is the underdog when it comes to mainstream western AAA games, so to have such a presence at Ubisoft's conference is very good for them.

I say that about BGE2, but the same goes for Mario.

spemanig said:
DarkD said:

If this really does end up being a timed Switch exclusive, Ubisoft's conference will have had a very dominating Nintendo presence. Starting off with Mario and ending with a timed exclusive. Even their new space IP showed the Switch controller first and lists Switch as a platform before the others. That is huge for the Switch from a marketing perspective. Switch is the underdog when it comes to mainstream western AAA games, so to have such a presence at Ubisoft's conference is very good for them.

Not to forget Just Dance, that sells so far best on Wii and WiiU.

If Skulls and Bones has decent Single Player I would like to that on Switch though.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Update:

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)
Shikamo said:
Update:

The plot thickens.

Mnementh said:
spemanig said:

Not to forget Just Dance, that sells so far best on Wii and WiiU.

If Skulls and Bones has decent Single Player I would like to that on Switch though.

I didn't mention it because good Just Dance sales won't convince 3rd parties to port to Switch. Good BGE sales will be a very strong case in favor of that because of the style of game it is.