4 107 9.36%

5 199 17.41%

6 214 18.72%

7 178 15.57%

8 92 8.05%

9 34 2.97%

10 37 3.24%

Total:1,143

Better than the EA one.... but not by much.

It was a 5 or 6 out of 10 sort of thing.
**** Felt weaker than the last years E3 microsoft had. ****

Crackdown 3 looked downgraded from last year. Overall its still a meh imo.

State of Decay 2 didnt look that much better than the first game.

The best game(s) shown at Microsofts E3 was 3rd party one(s), Anthem, followed by Metro.

Around the Network

I'll be generous because this year is over for Microsoft. 6/10 bethesda and Sony are going to sweep Microsoft.

My opinion and thoughts: Honestly ..It was the worst Microsoft Press conference from recent years. No new exclusive AAA-games on Xbox One and the price is really bad. In the Xbox forum many fans are disappointed - I share this opinion. It was so quiet for a long time (the last 5-7months) - I thought Microsoft would announce many new big games. Why an Xbox upgrade, I wonder? No exclusiv-game at the Press Conference looked as good as Horizon Zero Dawn/God of War. I do not understand microsoft. What do you think ? i give 4/10, sorry. For me it was the last chance for xbox. the ms press conference 2016/15/14 was 100% better. This year.. it was better than EA, but really not good.

5.5/10

• Too many indie, of which most timed exclusives
  • Not enough new full exclusive reveals
  • Completely lack of new exclusive AAA reveals
  • $499

5/10 and that is me being generous. 499 for a mid gen upgrade with a 3 year lifespan is too much. No new AAA exclusive game to be excited about.

Around the Network

Scorpio looks good, but the price isn't too hot

and the games were pretty woeful. Only Forza 7 announced as a proper new exclusive, and that is blindingly obvious, even if it is the best sim racer right now. Sea of Thieves, Crackdown 3 and State of Decay 2 all look underwhelming in terms of gameplay, and that is pretty much it going forward. I mean seriously, Halo Wars 2, State of Decay 2, Forza 7, Crackdown 3 and Sea of Thieves over about 18 months? That is bad.

and 22 exclusives, about a dozen launch exclusive only, and of the other ten or so half were indies. Cuphead and Ori are cool

3/10 for Forza 7, Cuphead, Ori and Crackdown 3 maybe still being decent

A pretty good one this time from Microsoft. The main issue being that I still see absolutely no reason to buy an Xbox One. Most of the games they showed are going to be available on at least PC as well, so even the Xbox One X just feels pointless to me. The games made this a good conference, the hardware made no different to me.

I had high hopes for this conference, specially because they had a new hardware reveal. Showed a lot of games, but they mostly looked ok at most, besides some exceptions. I kept thinking they'd turn the tables but it didn't happen.
Sony's executives must be very pleased seeing that.

8/10
Forza 7, State of Decay, Crackdown 3, Ori 2, cuphead, sea of thieves and Super Lucky's Tale. the price is ok and Xbox one X looks great (also 4K)! and xbox BC.
now i'm waiting for Nintendo.

Bajablo said:
bananaking21 said:
lets be honest. a 2/10 at best.

you can't have been watching the same conference? what did you expect from it?

exclusive announcements? big hitters? 

they just announced one new AAA exclusive, forza 7, which is a yearly franchise. State of decay was announced last year. SoT was announced in 2015. Crackdown was announced in 2014. and none of those looked particulary impressive. infact Sot looked boring as fuck.

Athem, Shadow of War, AC and Metro are all coming to PC and PS4. and while metro looked great and Athem looked fucking amazing, no credit can be given to MS for them. so they hold a lot less weight when it comes to rating the show.

actually as a PS4 owner, with the exception of Ori and Forza 7, the highlights of that show are coming to my console. and that says A LOT.