6 214 18.72%

7 178 15.57%

8 92 8.05%

9 34 2.97%

10 37 3.24%

Total:1,143
Aura7541 said:
bigtakilla said:

I only have a $1000 rig and can play every game I have bought with max settings no problem.

Seriously, the notion that you need $2000 to make a beefy rig is a huge misconception. PCPartPicker is your best friend.

True, and from first hand experience the guys on this sight are more than willing to help people build. It was really cool of everyone. People may have to hunt for the best deals, and whether or not they want a warranty (it will impact cost) but with a little bit of effort it was easy.

Around the Network

XBO's conferences the past 2 years were pretty good. Even though they didn't fit my personal taste, I could objectively say they did a pretty good job. This year, though, I was kind of shocked at how underwhelming it was. I kept waiting for big new AAA exclusive announcement(s), but there wasn't even one exclusive, let alone several.

Anthem looks great, as well as some of the new indies shown (e.g. The last night, Ashen), but these are multiplat games that I can (eventually) play on my PS4. The only true exclusive I'm excited for is cuphead, but they didn't even show anything substantial, only the release date.

Not trying to insult MS or upset XBO fans, but their E3 conference really made it seem like MS officially just rolled over and died.