4 107 9.36%

5 199 17.41%

6 214 18.72%

7 178 15.57%

8 92 8.05%

9 34 2.97%

10 37 3.24%

Total:1,143

The mean vote is hanging out around 5.1/10. Was 5.1 at 83 votes, 90 votes, and 106 votes.

I was looking through the Xbox 1 reveal thread earlier, that's a fair bit worse than when the Xbox 1 was revealed.

People are difficult to govern because they have too much knowledge.

When there are more laws, there are more criminals.

- Lao Tzu

Around the Network

6/10

I think Microsoft did a great job solidifying its base. Original Xbox Games coming to the ecosystem is a great win for Xbox gamers, and a huge win for the history and future of gaming. I really like Microsofts take on the importance of classic games, and maintaining the history of the industry.

I think the games they showed spoke to the Xbox crowd, but I saw nothing that really stood out and made me get excited. I really wanted a new AAA IP from Microsoft, and at least a tease of Halo (Not just the opening Master Chief).

Expanding on that. I really saw nothing that made me really excited about XOX, especially not at $499.99. Non of these games looked any better than what I have played on PS4 Pro, and I think they are kind of in the same situation as Sony was in at the Pro reveal. It is impossible to live stream 4K HDR, and therefore, it is impossible to truly showcase the increase in quality.

For me the lack of VR was a huge negetive. I wanted to see where Microsoft is going to take the future of games, and it would have been really nice to get the hype started on a few AAA VR IPs from their MGS. Additionally, I really would have liked to see at least one publisher added to the Xbox Anywhere program to enhance the value of Xbox Games and the overall Microsoft Ecosystem. Finally, the lack of any news on modding was a let down. We know modding and development is coming to Xbox, and I think this could have really stole the show for them. It is something Sony is not doing at all, and would really set Xbox apart.

All of that said, I already decided I was getting an XOX and a Switch before E3, and I still stand by that decision. I think having access to nearly the entire history of Xbox games, and all future games (for a time) is important as a gamer. I just don't think they did enough to convience anyone on the fence to leave their current platform.

(Leaving this open for impressions after we see Sony and Nintendos events, and how they effect what I saw today.)

Stop hate, let others live the life they were given. Everyone has their problems, and no one should have to feel ashamed for the way they were born. Be proud of who you are, encourage others to be proud of themselves. Learn, research, absorb everything around you. Nothing is meaningless, a purpose is placed on everything no matter how you perceive it. Discover how to love, and share that love with everything that you encounter. Help make existence a beautiful thing.

Kevyn B Grams
10/03/2010 

KBG29 on PSN&XBL

Feeling generous, so I give it a 3.

Pros:

- Xbox One X being the smallest Xbox ever
- Forza 7 looks awesome
- Playerunknown's battleground (!!!)
- Xbox OG BC
- Metro looks great
- Specs of Xbox One X read impressive

Cons:

- $499. No big deal for me personally, but come on MS. Why not being generous once?
- WAY too many indies who desperatley try to be pieces of art instead of games
- No megaton at all.

--> 7/10

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

It's the leading E3 presentation as of now, though I will admit no game gave me a urge to buy a Xbox.

The Democratic Nintendo fan....is that a paradox? I'm fond of one of the more conservative companies in the industry, but I vote Liberally and view myself that way 90% of the time?

Around the Network

4/10. Abysmal.

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

KrspaceT said:
It's the leading E3 presentation as of now, though I will admit no game gave me a urge to buy a Xbox.

There have only been 2 presentations, and from what I've heard, nothing could lose against EA's presentation

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

There were only a few games I want, but the show itself was actually great, aside from when they lingered on a few titles for too long (Sea of Thieves). Everything I want will be on PC, so there's no reason for me to get an 1Xbox 1 whatever, but the show itself was solid imo.

8/10
They showed a lot of games, nothing mind-blowing. Although Sea of Thieves and Super Lucky's Tale look very promising to me. Xbox One X looks like it has potential. But at $500... Good luck with that one, Microsoft.

6/10

This is the best pacing I've seen at a Microsoft conference. It was tight and well constructed. On the other hand, it was also confusing because of "exclusive" crap.

The XOX stuff at the start was fine but it was kind of let down by the fact that nothing made it seem like a big deal except Forza and Anthem.

Lots of third-party content, which is fine, but it does little to sell me on "Xbox".

Most interesting games shown were smaller titles like Last Night and Super Lucky. Anthem looked very well made but it's not my cup of tea. Crackdown looked like Saint's Row VI with a lot less imagination. Ori was beautiful.

I simply did not leave this conference with any desire to buy an Xbox One.