4 107 9.36%

5 199 17.41%

6 214 18.72%

7 178 15.57%

8 92 8.05%

9 34 2.97%

10 37 3.24%

Total:1,143

It started well. That introduction to Xbox One X was awesome. The news of showing 22 exclusive was amazing, but then you realise they were mostly launch exclusive or games we have known about. The title that stood out most for me says Super Lucky Tales. Outside of that it says good to see release dates for crackdown and sea of Thieves.

Around the Network

*insert fresh prince of bel air where the videogames skit*

1/10

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
SuperBott said:
8/10
Forza 7, State of Decay, Crackdown 3, Ori 2, cuphead, sea of thieves and Super Lucky's Tale. the price is ok and Xbox one X looks great (also 4K)! and xbox BC.
now i'm waiting for Nintendo.

The problem for me is....

State of decay 2 looks much like the first, its not really a showcase for Xbox One prowess, not to mention the xbox one x.

Crackdown 3, got a downgrade in graphics this year, compaired to last years e3. Trailer was good, gameplay looked bland.

Ori 2 (no release date? 2018-2019), Cuphead, Sea of theives (2018?), Super Luckys Tale, are all games that more or less any pc/laptop can run.

So you get a Xbox One X, and the only exclusive that ll really show off its power, is Forza 7.

Athem looks good on the Xbox One X, but when is that out? 2020?

That 499$ just doesnt look attractive with the games for it shown at this E3, and you know its only got 2-3 years ontop as the best console, before Playstation 5 launches.

Scoreing it a 8 out of 10, is a very generous score imo.

I think I was being to generous with a 6/10.

I think the only reason one would want to watch that conference is to find the price of x1x, everything else we have seen before(some looked worse like crackdown 3), or are going to be shown a few more times in the other conferences.

I just gave it a 6 cuz of anthem and metro only cuz is the first time I saw them. Where I have seen them before I would have given them like a 2.

It takes genuine talent to see greatness in yourself despite your absence of genuine talent.

Around the Network

8/10. I wish for one new AAA ip. However, superior multiplatforms for consoles, OG xbox games, a lot of console exclusive /timed exclusive games still made it awesome. Diversity was there. If Microsoft had one REALLY good AAA game (nothing half assed) I would've given it a 10/10.

Should have made the 10 in the poll an X.

8/10 Very solid presentation.
Lots of games, variety, great hardware.

Of course, if you though this conference could have turned tables against Sony you had unrealistic expectations.

5/10. They did nothing to sell me on the Xbox One X. Every title is coming out on PC

My 1080ti investment is looking mighty fine right now.