7 178 15.57%

8 92 8.05%

9 34 2.97%

10 37 3.24%

Total:1,143

It sucked balls.

I am a Nintendo fanatic.

Around the Network

I do think some of the "EMRHGAWD, it's NOT FULL EXCLUSIVE, USELESS PIECE OF SHIT SOFTAWRE" mentality is a bit lame.

If you have a super high-end PC, both the PS4 and XBox kinda suck ass, most of the best games are on PC minus like 2-3 notable exclusives a year (whoopity doo), you may as well just play on PC.

The people who have a monster 4K PC rig and then are willing to pay $300 for a PS4 on top of that for a handful of really good exclusives is a small niche. 

I'll give it a 4/10 from what I've heard. Nothing that really grips me, and that's unfortunate as I was really hoping for something.

Soundwave said:
I do think some of the "EMRHGAWD, it's NOT FULL EXCLUSIVE, USELESS PIECE OF SHIT SOFTAWRE" mentality is a bit lame.

If you have a super high-end PC, both the PS4 and XBox kinda suck ass, most of the best games are on PC minus like 2-3 notable exclusives a year (whoopity doo), you may as well just play on PC.

I can't stand PC gaming. In fact, I would go ps4 before pc to be honest.

Forza Motorsports 7 reveal was pretty good everything else was pretty meh.

Around the Network
jason1637 said:
bananaking21 said:

you have to be kidding me? 

Simple they showed the most games ever.

well to each their own and if you enjoyed it thats good for you. but i simply dont agree with the statement that quantity = quality. by that logic the indie show cases during E3 confrences are the best parts since they show the most games. i simply dont see how this could have been better than their E3 2013 show though, as they showed a lot of games as well. (i know the PR after was horrid, but as a confrence they announced so many games and exclusives)

i voted 4 because it was meh for me... the games i did like, Metro, ME shadow of war, and that bioware game that i probably won't buy... the rest was just ok or bad...

it was better than EA, meh for all but SW:BF II that i will get later this year...

Proudest Platinums - BF: Bad Company, Killzone 2 , Battlefield 3 and GTA4

Soundwave said:

If you create a project its basically your responsibility to make it stand up above the crowd. If you dont, then it makes you look like you are not really in it for the gamers. I cannot fault MS for throwing money into their games (Sea of Thieves cost a crap ton of money, Fable the spent a crap ton)... but they just dont seem that organised when compared to Sony.

I have a PC (high end) but I also have handhelds and consoles. But they all need a reason to exist. People dont just buy them because they are new. Sony has had what 5 or 6 exclusives so far this year, and I'm not talking about indie games. And even the non exclusive MS dont have (Star Trek Bridge crew for example). So lots of games available. 

If you really think there are only 2-3 notable exclusives a year then i guess console gaming isnt for you, because theres lots. I also prefer console gaming to PC, I usually buy retro stuff for PC these days, only the odd PC exclusive.

So yes a $499 device does need a reason to exist...

Making an indie game : Dead of Day!

JRPGfan said:
SuperBott said:
8/10
Forza 7, State of Decay, Crackdown 3, Ori 2, cuphead, sea of thieves and Super Lucky's Tale. the price is ok and Xbox one X looks great (also 4K)! and xbox BC.
now i'm waiting for Nintendo.

The problem for me is....

State of decay 2 looks much like the first, its not really a showcase for Xbox One prowess, not to mention the xbox one x.

Crackdown 3, got a downgrade in graphics this year, compaired to last years e3. Trailer was good, gameplay looked bland.

Ori 2 (no release date? 2018-2019), Cuphead, Sea of theives (2018?), Super Luckys Tale, are all games that more or less any pc/laptop can run.

So you get a Xbox One X, and the only exclusive that ll really show off its power, is Forza 7.

Athem looks good on the Xbox One X, but when is that out? 2020?

Scoreing it a 8 out of 10, is a very generous score imo.

about crackdown 3 - it;s your opinion. for me the game looks really good.

"So you get a Xbox One X, and the only exclusive that ll really show off its power, is Forza 7."

and what about multiplats?

From what I've read from tweets, I'd give it a 7. Not bad, but nothing amazing enough to woo me into getting such a console at $499. I would rather go for that $199 Xbox One S I've been hearing about. Xbox One X sounds funny but I guess it's better than the name Wii U, though not by much. I'm not really sure what makes 4K appealing so it's probably not for me since I don't have a 4K tv anyway (heard they're expensive alone).

Yea I know it's weird saying all this while giving it a 7, but it was interesting to say the least.