By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Xenoblade 2 Not Delayed

160rmf said:
curl-6 said:
So we may not see XB2 at E3 then, since say they're only covering 2017 titles.

They are *focusing in 2017 titles...

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2017/06/guide_nintendo_e3_2017_press_conference_schedule

"tune into [e3] for a look at Nintendo Switch games for 2017"

Around the Network
curl-6 said:
160rmf said:

They are *focusing in 2017 titles...

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2017/06/guide_nintendo_e3_2017_press_conference_schedule

Still doesn't exclude the possibilities of 2018 teases or trailers. I don't know how you can confirm "only covering" with that.

We reap what we sow

160rmf said:
curl-6 said:

Still doesn't exclude the possibilities of 2018 teases or trailers. I don't know how you can confirm "only covering" with that.

It doesn't exclude the possibility, but specifying that they'll be covering 2017 games does suggest we probably won't see stuff for 2018. If they were going to be covering both, why even specify "games for 2017" in the first place?

curl-6 said:
160rmf said:

It doesn't exclude the possibility, but specifying that they'll be covering 2017 games does suggest we probably won't see stuff for 2018. If they were going to be covering both, why even specify "games for 2017" in the first place?

IDK, maybe bc they are focusing on games that are more close to release...

We reap what we sow

160rmf said:
curl-6 said:

Clearly, but if they were going to show us 2018 stuff I feel like there would be no reason for them to specify they were covering 2017 titles.

Around the Network
curl-6 said:
160rmf said:

Clearly, but if they were going to show us 2018 stuff I feel like there would be no reason for them to specify they were covering 2017 titles.

It is necessary. So people that follow Nintendo can keep their expectations in check.

We reap what we sow

160rmf said:
curl-6 said:

It is necessary. So people that follow Nintendo can keep their expectations in check.

Since when has Nintendo cared about fan expectations?

curl-6 said:
So we may not see XB2 at E3 then, since say they're only covering 2017 titles.

Sonaya Saga's retweets say otherwise.

Would be great if Xenoblade launches in 2017, but I had a feeling it would be delayed ever since it was announced.. hopefully this is just a rumor :/

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

I didn't expect it to release this year tbh.