By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Foods You Dislike But Everyone Else (Seems To) Love

Puppyroach said:
Olives, nuff said...

I hated olives for a long time too and I am still skeptical. Then, I ate several times at a different italian restaurant (had to work somewhere else). They served olives and garlic before the real meal. I kept only to the garlic for some time, but in the end I tried - and it was pretty good. It seems, olives differ in taste depending on different factors.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Around the Network
Mnementh said:
potato chips - not my cup of tea

... do you mean thin shards of crispy potatoes or long chunks fried potatoes? Need to confirm so us Brits and North American's don't get confused.

Plus yes, Mayonaise is not the best, Salad Cream is better.

Hmm, pie.

The Fury said:
Mnementh said:
potato chips - not my cup of tea

... do you mean thin shards of crispy potatoes or long chunks fried potatoes? Need to confirm so us Brits and North American's don't get confused.

Plus yes, Mayonaise is not the best, Salad Cream is better.

Ah yes, I forgot french fries, no fan of them too. So both.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

I have a problem with crabs, shrimp, lobsters, prawns and stuff like that. It's like eating the cousins of spiders and scorpions. Fuck.

I am a Nintendo fanatic.

Lamb, just tastes gross.

Around the Network

Not really sure there is anything......

I tend to enjoy most food to varying degrees. There are things I don't like, and even a few I hate (blue cheese.....yuck), but they're not things that are universally loved I'd say. Most mushrooms, broccoli, brussel sprouts.....things of that nature.

The closest I get to disliking/hating a food that is universally loved, is really a drink.......coffee. Fuck coffee. Shit is nasty

Peanut Butter, Grape Flavoring and Mayonnaise.

Why hate systems that bring you great games?

PSN: Aceburg0413

XBOX Live: Sheep of Doom13

Nintendo:  SheepofDoom13

3DS FC:  3222 - 5562 - 9867

Whoa whoa whoa, so much peanut butter hate. We got some horrible people here v.v XD

Beef/steak that is cooked rare/medium rare.

Spicy things in general, it's torture. Why would you want a painful sensation while you eat? Masochism at its finest

EDIT: rare/medium meats, no thanks, i'll take mine well done

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian