By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Foods You Dislike But Everyone Else (Seems To) Love

Salmon - everyone loves it, but for me it tastes like shoes that have been stored in the locker room of a football team on a hot summer day.

Prawns - This one always confused me. Everyone I ask is always so disgusted when thinking about eating insects or spiders or whatever. The sheer look of those animals gives them the creeps. But at the same time, they eat these fucking prawns like there's no tomorrow and they love it! What's the bloody difference?! These things look exactly like some giant ass insects to me! And they taste like shit! There, I said it. Same is true for lobster.

Tuna - Ok, I never ever tasted fresh tuna, only that stuff in cans. Maybe fresh tuna tastes better. But everyone I know loves the stuff in cans and I just don't get it.

Yeah, I'm not the greatest fan of fish or seafood, I guess. Only thing I like are fish sticks and those octopus rings. I guess you need to hide the fish under a layer of thick bread and deep fry that shit for me to eat it. =P

Olives - I actually like olive oil, but the fruit itself? Ewwww!

Official member of VGC's Nintendo family, approved by the one and only RolStoppable. I feel honored.

Around the Network

Sushi
Tomatoes
Mushrooms
Olives

Tuna fish

Not a fan of eggs, especially when they're plain.

Dick.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Can I say sushi if I've yet to try it? It's the whole "raw meat" and "gives you parasites" aspect that gets to me. Kind of a turn off. And yeah, I voted yes in the "Is Fish Meat?" thread a few weeks ago.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Around the Network

Okay in the defense of peanut butter, plain smooth peanut butter is pretty meh. But crunchy peanut butter is pretty awesome especially the honey roasted variety. Anyway I don't have one particular food I dislike a lot, but I'm not really a big fan of seafood but not everyone likes it and there are plenty people that are allergic to certain kind of seafood. Also when it comes to seafood I never had lobster, crabs or any types of shells (oysters, scallops etc) and I really have no plans of ever eating any of those either.

Switch game carts.

Everyone that puts one in their mouth: "Wow it tastes fucking gross"
Everyone else: oh man i can't wait to taste something everyone says is gross.

The fuck is wrong with people?

Vegimite, Olives, Onions, Potatoes, Anchovies, Salmon (only because i chocked on a bone once and can't stand it)

Salads of all kinds.

Peppers, like they are gross, the taste is kind of okay but their texture when not and especially when cooked. Makes me gag.

Lemons all kind, the flavour is horrible, don't get why people like it.

Hmm, pie.