By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Too many games in Jan-May. My wallet hurts.

Don't know what you mean, it's been a regular year for now.

Around the Network

I agree, too many good games already. And does'nt seem to stop. Tekken 7, injustice 2, Arms, dirt 4.. I need two jobs..

Bizarre. It's been a shitty Q1/2 this year. One of the worst in recent years. Only worth playing R7 (sold),Halo Wars 2, Little Nightmares and Prey (sold)

foodfather said:
Bizarre. It's been a shitty Q1/2 this year. One of the worst in recent years. Only worth playing R7 (sold),Halo Wars 2, Little Nightmares and Prey (sold)

It's natural that you can only play xbox.

foodfather said:

Are you sure thats bizarre? lol

Around the Network
Cerebralbore101 said:
Madword said:
May/June - Star Trek Bridge Crew, Wipeout, Crash
Aug - Middle Earth, Yakuza, Uncharted...

Thats before we get into the busy period... I am so broke. Looking at the other games yet to be announced this year, its not going to be pretty for my bank balance.

Wait... ANOTHER YAKUZA? But, we already got one this year. Middle Earth, Uncharted, Xenoblade 2, and Odyssey are all must buys for Aug-Winter. 

Yeah another Yakuza, its great they are finally getting round to them, hope they do the rest now. Remember there is another Yakuza (6 I think) next year...its a great time to be alive :)

Making an indie game : Dead of Day!

Not really, bought Horizon and that's pretty much it...