By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Too many games in Jan-May. My wallet hurts.

Is anybody else just a little overwhelmed by all the amazing games thave have come out this year? I mean we've gotten... Resident Evil 7, Yakuza 0, Gravity Rush 2, Nioh, Horizon, BotW, Persona 5, MK8D, Puyo Puyo, Disgaea 5 Complete, and Nier Automata. On top of all that we get a console launch in March of all things. 

My wallet hurts. 

Around the Network

Well good thing it started to slow down Abit only big game next month is Tekken 7 or else I'm forgetting something.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

SnakeDrake said:
Well good thing it started to slow down Abit only big game next month is Tekken 7 or else I'm forgetting something.

Arms has a shot at being good, and after that we have Splatoon, Ever Oasis, and Hey Pikmin. 

May/June - Star Trek Bridge Crew, Wipeout, Crash
Aug - Middle Earth, Yakuza, Uncharted...

Thats before we get into the busy period... I am so broke. Looking at the other games yet to be announced this year, its not going to be pretty for my bank balance.

Making an indie game : Dead of Day!

Madword said:

Thats before we get into the busy period... I am so broke. Looking at the other games yet to be announced this year, its not going to be pretty for my bank balance.

Wait... ANOTHER YAKUZA? But, we already got one this year. Middle Earth, Uncharted, Xenoblade 2, and Odyssey are all must buys for Aug-Winter. 

Around the Network

You know that you don't have to buy and play every good game in its release month, don't you?

I'll never understand complaints about too many good games you can choose from.

Conina said:
You know that you don't have to buy and play every good game in its release month, don't you?

I'll never understand complaints about too many good games you can choose from.

I... I have a problem. :(

Cerebralbore101 said:
Madword said:

Wait... ANOTHER YAKUZA? But, we already got one this year. Middle Earth, Uncharted, Xenoblade 2, and Odyssey are all must buys for Aug-Winter. 

Yes, yakuza kiwami which is the remake of yakuza 1 coming in August and theres also ff12 remaster in july.

Pinkie_pie said:
Cerebralbore101 said:

Yes, yakuza kiwami which is the remake of yakuza 1 coming in August and theres also ff12 remaster in july.

Nooooo! I completely forgot about the FF12 remaster. 

I already dropped more than $400 on gaming this year, thanks to Nintendo Switch, and Persona 5 TYH.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."