By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Too many games in Jan-May. My wallet hurts.

Well good thing i have no wallet.

Around the Network

Yeah I made a lot of purchases this year due to Switch so I think for the rest of the year I'm going to buy "only" Splatoon 2, Mario Odyssey and Xenoblade Chronicles 2. That's ofcourse if nothing mindblowing is announced at E3...

Edit: totally forgot about Mario + Rabbits, I have a feeling it will be a great game

Conina said:
You know that you don't have to buy and play every good game in its release month, don't you?

I'll never understand complaints about too many good games you can choose from.

Pretty much. If you have trouble buying them all, why not wait for them to become cheaper? After all, you're not going to finish all of them in that same period.
That way you can buy twice or even three times the amount of games for the same price.
I currently don't own any game that came out in 2017, but at the same time next year, I will probably own about 20 retail games from 2017.

Next month, Tekken 7 and Dirt 4 for me.

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3

If you've had enough time to play those games already, you probably have too much time.

Around the Network

Yeah, it's been getting tough since the Switch launch for me, and it's not gonna stop anytime soon it looks...

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Nioh and Persona 5 were good, but the rest of the year looks pretty bland atm for my personal tastes. E3 needs to announce some good stuff for me. If DW9 gets announced for this year then that looks to be one game that I will buy. Other games can wait for price drops.

Yeah, if you have a PlayStation and a nintnedo platform it's hell right now.

Cerebralbore101 said:

My wallet hurts. 

I know how you feel bro TT

Mar1217 said:
Barozi said:

Pretty much. If you have trouble buying them all, why not wait for them to become cheaper? After all, you're not going to finish all of them in that same period.
That way you can buy twice or even three times the amount of games for the same price.
I currently don't own any game that came out in 2017, but at the same time next year, I will probably own about 20 retail games from 2017.

Not if you're into Ninty games. Unless, you wanna wait for a price drop of 5-10$ in 2 years lol

Not in Europe though. Plenty of cheap Nintendo games. Not as cheap as games from other publishers, but still. 50% off for the big ones is definitely possible and other Nintendo games like Bayonetta 2 have been as low as 10€.