By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Microsoft Insane Lie about Xbox Live being the Biggest Gaming Platform (Proof Inside)

Azuren said:
Chris Hu said:
Who cares. Anyway XBox Live Gold is better then PSN+.

LOL Right? Someones living in 2005. They cannot make the same claims about Xbox Live that they used. They dont have the games and they dont have the interface any longer. In fact I love the customizable nature of the PS4 interface with creating folders so I dont have to scroll so far to get my games. Its virtually the same. Plus, Sony has the deals with Spotify and has the social wall and everything in between. The only difference is what...beam? A waste of money at this juncture.

Around the Network
Conina said:
SvennoJ said:

You don't need Steam for voice chat, youtube, browser whatever, you already have access to all that, plus awesome features from Steam. Steam has its own you tube app anyway, you can add gameplay videos to each game community.

Yet no build in video store! Inferior! Plus last gen I learned free services can never be as good as paid services! /jk just in case

Even that: http://store.steampowered.com/videos/

Doh, under the videos tab. Ack it's even got a news section linked to review sites, and a music section with a bunch of soundtracks of games I own. But Steam doesn't sell virtual hats for avatars!!! Neither does PSN, so there's the difference!
http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/AvatarMarketplace Social monetization!

The worst.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

SvennoJ said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:

Wait what? Social media on Xbox one and psn is virtually the same. The part about steam has to be a joke.

It's a well known fact people don't use their headsets on psn, it's not a social network :p

No... that's not true. Lol not by a long shot.

Azuren said:
Chris Hu said:
Who cares. Anyway XBox Live Gold is better then PSN+.

Well its the truth most of the games they are giving away with PSN+ over the last year have been pure garbage.  Of course  I'm pretty sure your are clueless when it comes to XBox live also, since you are clueless when it comes to politics, history and simple word definitions.

User moderated -RavenXtra

Around the Network
zero129 said:
Azuren said:

It's clearly a hoax, that's not a real link.

That link also holds the gaben virus, nasty piece of work you wouldnt want to catch it.

Nasty stuff, I hear.

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

Chris Hu said:
Azuren said:

Well its the truth most of the games they are giving away with PSN+ over the last year have been pure garbage.  Of course  I'm pretty sure your are clueless when it comes to XBox live also, since you are clueless when it comes to politics, history and simple word definitions.

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

Chris Hu said:
Azuren said:

Not sure why you have attack somebody personally. 

Anyway, a lot of good games given away on Xbox Live  that people get excited over was give away on PS + a few years before. What games are good or bad is entirely subjective.

Chris Hu said:

Chris Hu said:
Azuren said:

Sony created the model by which games with gold follows. If Sony was losing you would see them putting out all the stops on psn plus to gain popularity. Sonys never had the exclusives problem Microsoft has had so they don't have to create distractions with old games to sate a less demanding crowd for diversity and new experiences. If Sony covered their psn plus on par with Microsoft (which isn't entirely necessary right now) this competition beteeen the two would be over.