By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Microsoft Insane Lie about Xbox Live being the Biggest Gaming Platform (Proof Inside)

NATO said:
Hardcore_gamer said:

At the moment selling same amount as wii u enjoy your Zelda and Mario no AAA third party games for switch 

and yet its selling more than xbox one and ps4 currently, what does that say about your favorite console?

Ahah true... no AAA games and selling like hot cakes... just throw 3 more teraflops in there, maybe it sells a bit more.

PS4: Tryklon  Steam: Tryklon

Switch: 0307-6588-7010 | New 2DS XL: 2037-2612-6964

MacBook Air (Mid 2017) | iPhone SE | Apple Watch Series 3

Around the Network
Chris Hu said:
Who cares. Anyway XBox Live Gold is better then PSN+.

Not really, but say it is, PS4 is better in every other regard :P

0331 Happiness is a belt-fed weapon

MS lied?!? That's neeeeveeer happened! Say it ain't so! ;)

0331 Happiness is a belt-fed weapon

Chris Hu said:
Who cares. Anyway XBox Live Gold is better then PSN+.

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

DialgaMarine said:

Around the Network
NATO said:
SvennoJ said:

All the crap you use free 3rd party software for like party chat.
Steam doesn't have Youtube and Netflix etc apps either.

However PSN and XBox Live don't have anything like Steam workshop. Steam is the real gaming network.

You realize on steam you can start voice chat at any time with any of your friends, either directly or all together at once in a group, right?.. and you can call up the steam UI to do exactly that regardless of which software/game you are using...

I've never used voice chat on Steam, only with a 3rd party app while playing WoW. It was rather badly made point. You don't need Steam for voice chat, youtube, browser whatever, you already have access to all that, plus awesome features from Steam. Steam has its own you tube app anyway, you can add gameplay videos to each game community.

Yet no build in video store! Inferior! Plus last gen I learned free services can never be as good as paid services! /jk just in case

S.T.A.G.E. said:
SvennoJ said:
Steam and PSN are antisocial networks. XBox live is the only social gaming network, wins by default.

Although Facebook has games too. 1.94 billion MAU this March with 8.8 billion in revenues last Q4...

Wait what? Social media on Xbox one and psn is virtually the same. The part about steam has to be a joke.

It's a well known fact people don't use their headsets on psn, it's not a social network :p

SvennoJ said:

You don't need Steam for voice chat, youtube, browser whatever, you already have access to all that, plus awesome features from Steam. Steam has its own you tube app anyway, you can add gameplay videos to each game community.

Yet no build in video store! Inferior! Plus last gen I learned free services can never be as good as paid services! /jk just in case

Even that: http://store.steampowered.com/videos/

Conina said:
SvennoJ said:

You don't need Steam for voice chat, youtube, browser whatever, you already have access to all that, plus awesome features from Steam. Steam has its own you tube app anyway, you can add gameplay videos to each game community.

Even that: http://store.steampowered.com/videos/

It's clearly a hoax, that's not a real link.

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

DialgaMarine said:

LMAO