By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation E3 2017 Press Conference Thread - It's over

Tagged games:

IamAwsome said:
Snoopy said:
Microsoft won this year by far. Best multiplatform graphics and fps wise, awesome console exclusives like Forza, Crack down, tails, battleground, sea of theives, state of decay 2 and OG xbox games coming to xbox.

Don't stir the hornet's nest...

You have to understand, that's why I'm here pretty much. Anyways, I do want God of war, spider man and Days gone.

Around the Network

I liked most of the big games. Didn't care for the vr, cod or destiny but some people like that stuff. I'll give the conference a 9/10 because of SOTC remake, Days Gone, Monster Hunter GOW, and Spider-man.

Snoopy said:
Microsoft won this year by far. Best multiplatform graphics and fps wise, awesome console exclusives like Forza, Crack down, tails, battleground, sea of theives, state of decay 2 and OG xbox games coming to xbox.

lol hilarious.

Announcer - MS exclusive

Screen reality - temporary launch excluive of games already availlable on steam.  

MS conferance was brutally bad, nothing worth a damn but F7 and im all Forzad out.  

jason1637 said:
7.5-8/10
Loved God of War. Destiny 2, Cod WWR, Capcom vs Marvel game really looked nice. Also spiderman was good
Cons were too much VR. i liked some of the VR games but tbh for me to get a PS4 and VR thats $800. Lack of new big Vita games was a bummer and it overall felt light this year.

That you expected Vita games is impressive on its own but big Vita games? Whoa.

jason1637 said:
7.5-8/10
Loved God of War. Destiny 2, Cod WWR, Capcom vs Marvel game really looked nice. Also spiderman was good
Cons were too much VR. i liked some of the VR games but tbh for me to get a PS4 and VR thats $800. Lack of new big Vita games was a bummer and it overall felt light this year.

You were expecting a new Vita game??

Around the Network

Skyrim on psvr this November, that's me satisfied. Starchild, Moss, Bravo team, The inpatient, all looking good. Plus Superhot, Transference and others coming, no need to go back to playing on a boring old screen. Although I'll probably buy the remake of SotC anyway, since it's one of the best games ever :)

forest-spirit said:
jason1637 said:
7.5-8/10

That you expected Vita games is impressive on its own but big Vita games? Whoa.

IamAwsome said:
jason1637 said:
7.5-8/10

You were expecting a new Vita game??

PSPS is the best handheld ever. Vita need more love.

Good conference

I am glad they both Sony and Microsoft just showed games.

You all are expecting way to much from these E3 events.

Vasto said:
Good conference

I am glad they both Sony and Microsoft just showed games.

You all are expecting way to much from these E3 events.

we just need to accept that nothing will match the bombas of E3 2015 Sony conference

I am Iron Man

Best conference so far, but obviously nowhere near as good as last year, let alone 2015. Skyrim VR, hell yeah. Monster Hunter is a pretty big get for Sony. The other 3rd party trailers - MvC, CoD & Destiny - all looked kinda woeful.