By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation E3 2017 Press Conference Thread - It's over

Tagged games:

SoTC was yes!

Not a Monster Hunter fan but I will try again with World.

FF15 fishing sure

The rest? Very Samey to me. Nothing stuck out.

Around the Network

Yeah not as good as last year, but they still won.

wonder what Sony is saving to show during PSX

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5

Sony killed my Dreams...

Wow that flew by.

Pity about the VR section in the middle, kind of stalled the flow a bit. 

I like what I saw from Days Gone, Uncharted:LL, GoW and Spider Man.

Not sure about Detroit yet, but it will probably be decent just with the same David Cage cheese.

Last Of Us 2, Death Stranding, SP new IP. These are E3 18' games I guess.

Microsoft won this year by far. Best multiplatform graphics and fps wise, awesome console exclusives like Forza, Crack down, tails, battleground, sea of theives, state of decay 2 and OG xbox games coming to xbox.

Around the Network
Snoopy said:
Microsoft won this year by far. Best multiplatform graphics and fps wise, awesome console exclusives like Forza, Crack down, tails, battleground, sea of theives, state of decay 2 and OG xbox games coming to xbox.

Don't stir the hornet's nest...

Overall, felt weaker compared to their last two years, but I still can't wait for Crash and Spiderman.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Seriously facepalming at how bad that was

Snoopy said:

Come on Snoopy there are plenty of threads for that stuff - this one is about Sony.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

7.5-8/10
Loved God of War. Destiny 2, Cod WWR, Capcom vs Marvel game really looked nice. Also spiderman was good
Cons were too much VR. i liked some of the VR games but tbh for me to get a PS4 and VR thats $800. Lack of new big Vita games was a bummer and it overall felt light this year.