By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation E3 2017 Press Conference Thread - It's over

Tagged games:

Via the NA PlayStation Store: Horizon Zero Dawn: The Frozen Wilds is $20 ($15 with PS+), add-on to the original game (not standalone!), also has new machines.

Around the Network

You know that amazing God of War trailer Sony showed off during its press conference last night? For our money, the exclusive title has the best graphics of any game that we've seen at this year's E3 - but guess what? It's only going to look even better on PS4 Pro.

Yep, that's right: the footage used in the aforementioned trailer was captured on a standard PlayStation 4, according to director Corey Barlog. Considering the title's still got a while to go before its eventual release in early 2018, that's seriously impressive.

God of War was shown at E3 2017 from footage using a plain old ordinary PS4..  FRICKEN BEAUTIFUL fricken WOW!

BraLoD said:
poklane said:
Via the NA PlayStation Store: Horizon Zero Dawn: The Frozen Wilds is $20 ($15 with PS+), add-on to the original game (not standalone!), also has new machines.

How many?
It would need some cool fucking machines to make me pay $20 for it.
I'm still not paying $20 on Nioh DLC's and it's my GOTY

Doesn't say that unfortunately.

It was fine, with Sony though so many of the games I want generally aren't part of their conferences. Ni No Kuni II is a huge 2017 release for me and didn't see it.

Over all I'm fine with it as these games represent a small percentage of the games I'll end up getting on PS4 and PSV in 2017 and 2018.

take it all in boys (actually looks ok, environments a bit bigger, more platforming, better combat)

Around the Network
celador said:

take it all in boys (actually looks ok, environments a bit bigger, more platforming, better combat)

And Nintendo fans think they have it good with Mario Odyssey. Pah!

celador said:

Still disappointed they didn't call it Knack 2: The Knackening

Knack 3: The Knackening as PS5 launch title in 2020, do it Sony!

celador said:

Oh yeah. GOTY incoming.