By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation E3 2017 Press Conference Thread - It's over

Tagged games:

This show was whack. Although Spiderman, god of war and days gone looks good everything else was meh to me and Sony showing Multiplatform games was pointless because they all look and play better on xbox.

This E3 was kind of whack.

Around the Network

10/10 Sony wins this 4 me

Oh, it's over.
Very solid conference.

Nowhere near as good as last year, it dragged at some points (VR). But overall, very great. Best conference of E3 so far, but just barely. I give it a solid B+.
Last but not least... Nintendo.

Felt more like Gameplay, Gameplay, Gameplay. Rather than Games, Games, Games.

Excited for GOW and Spiderman..

Well... that was rather underwhelming. I'm not sure they announced anything we didn't know about except the third time they're releasing Shadow of the Colossus in as many generations... cause you know, people don't care about those old games anymore.

Spider-man looks awesome, and it seems like the people making it are actual fans which really helps. Hope Mr. Negative isn't the main villain though. He's sort of lame.

But yeah. Mediocre show. I guess they can get away with it since they're the leaders and Microsoft is doing so poorly, but it seems like they're letting the generation start to wind down.

Around the Network
Ljink96 said:
I don't see how Nintendo could top this. I just don't.

They stopped topping anything a long time ago lol, not to mention they don't even give a shit about e3 to have a press conference anymore. Pretty much just dropped out of the race lol.

Really sad conference....Basically two new game announcements and one of them is a remaster....And other games are small games people not care about :s;

Even the Easy Allies are dissapointed...Dreams are shattered...

That was an enjoyable hour.

See, that's an E3 conference. Games, games, and games. Not a ton of pointless talking fluffing out the time. Trailers, more trailers, and everything we've come to expect from Sony. They know what we want as gamers, and that isn't an entire conference spent on talking up hardware nobody really asked for.

Now, this wasn't as explosive as E3 last year where much of this was brand new, but I see it is a great follow up with enough new to keep me excited and happy. Best not to forget there is still Gamescom in August and PSX in December as well.

starcraft said:
So...the only new stuff is a SotC remake and Horizon DLC?

I might have missed stuff in all the VR.

Monster Hunter World... probably the biggest new thing they did.