By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation E3 2017 Press Conference Thread - It's over

Tagged games:

BraLoD said:
celador said:

the other two are clearly Legend of Dragoon spin offs too

Of course.
Sleepwalker tells the tale of the LoD fan that would play it even while sleeping because he just couldn't stop, then wake the next morning all tired without knowing why.
And Hidden Agenda is obvious, is about the agenda FF fanboys reviewers doing what they could to try to put the game down to prevent people from realising FF was king no more, and how they lost that battle and it crawled its way to being a classic anyway.

If LOD was called:"Final Fantasy: The Legend of Dragoon". This game would have sold millions and considered worlwide as one of the best game ever

Around the Network

The wording suggest we'll see multiple Crash related announcements

Edit: apparently some trophies from the 'Nsane Trilogy have references to Crash Team Racing. I also wouldn't suggest looking at the lists if you're excited for the game, they have spoilers regarding some content you might wanna discover on your own.

I think it's going to be a kart game. Gameplay mechanics improved obviously, but all the tracks will be the favourites from other games

as for Monster Hunter, i would like to see it on PS4 to see how it improves sales in japan, but not too excited about the game itself. Didn't like the one i played on 3DS, too much messing around outside of combat

poklane said:
BraLoD said:

So it won't be part of the conference?

Maybe 'Nsane Trilogy at the pre-show, the special announcement at the conference?

The trophy lists of the games have been released. (https://www.exophase.com/games/)
I think the special announcement is that Coco will be playable in all levels of the game.
But my little fanboy heart still hopes that they will announce Crash Team Racing at E3 (some of the names of the trophies in N.Sane Trilogy are references to CTR). ^^

Dr.Vita said:
poklane said:

Maybe 'Nsane Trilogy at the pre-show, the special announcement at the conference?

The trophy lists of the games have been released. (https://www.exophase.com/games/)
I think the special announcement is that Coco will be playable in all levels of the game.
But my little fanboy heart still hopes that they will announce Crash Team Racing at E3 (some of the names of the trophies in N.Sane Trilogy are references to CTR). ^^

Another Crash Bandicoot leak: apparently there's brand new levels. A YouTuber uploaded a video and it showed new spots on the map in Crash 1

Around the Network

I am pretty sure that we will see a new Wipeout announcement at E3 this year.

Shawn Layden wore a Crash Bandicoot T-Shirt at Playstation Experience => Crash Bandicoot gets announced at E3.
Shawn Layden wore a God of War T-Shirt at Playstation Experience => God of War gets announced at E3. 
Guess what he was wearing at last years Playstation Experience? Yep a Wipeout T-Shirt.

poklane said:
Dr.Vita said:

Another Crash Bandicoot leak: apparently there's brand new levels. A YouTuber uploaded a video and it showed new spots on the map in Crash 1

Link?

Dr.Vita said:
poklane said:

Link?

4:06 (yes the video name and thumbnail is completely off-topic)

Got the info via NeoGAF. I don't know what's new since I didn't play the Crash games myself

can't wait to fight some cool Norse gods

Almost time for that LoD 2/Remake announcement!

The absence of evidence is NOT the evidence of absence...

PSN: StlUzumaki23