By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation E3 2017 Press Conference Thread - It's over

Tagged games:

BraLoD said:
celador said:
can't wait to fight some cool Norse gods

I think you should keep it in the singular.

I expect either Thor or Odin and no more gods on this one.

Just like one was all about Ares.

If they are starting a new series (and they are), that's what I expect for the first entry.

did they really only have one in the first game? been a while since i played it

i think they will have a few in this one regardless. I think two games about Norse mythology would be enough, then they can go to Egyptian. At least, that is what I hope

Around the Network
BraLoD said:
celador said:

did they really only have one in the first game? been a while since i played it

i think they will have a few in this one regardless. I think two games about Norse mythology would be enough, then they can go to Egyptian. At least, that is what I hope

Yes, only Ares as it was his personal revenge against him.

Actually he only faces Zeus in the second game as well because he bretrayed Kratos, and when he was about to defeat it Athena saves him.

Only in the third when he climbed the Olympus to kill Zeus that he killed all the others in his way.

hmmm, well if they at least have a load of cool smaller enemies the lack of gods, if  that is the case, won't be too bad

I keep thinking what can Sony do to steal MS's show. It's a hard one.

zealen said:

I think they will be fine, they will have comfortably more games for a start

also, being on different days helps them both

zealen said:

Easy

Show good exclusive games to justify a PS4 purchase

Around the Network
zealen said:

They will win by default since the PlayStation fan base is so much bigger and most will say Sony won. 

So EA showed only the multiplayer for BF2. IGN was reporting disappointment that they didn't show the campaign, but I'm assuming they're saving the campaign reveal for ps4's conference. Anyone know if this was confirmed yet?

pitzy272 said:
So EA showed only the multiplayer for BF2. IGN was reporting disappointment that they didn't show the campaign, but I'm assuming they're saving the campaign reveal for ps4's conference. Anyone know if this was confirmed yet?

Not confirmed, but at least a story trailer for Sony's conference seems like a safe bet

zealen said:

Announce new exclusives, reveal release dates for their already announced 1st party titles, and make sure that the 3rd party section of the conference isn't boring.

zealen said:

Have u seen Sony's conferences the past 2 yrs? They've proven at this point that they "get it." If they repeat their formula for the past 2 E3s, they'll do what gamers want most:  show game after game for the full 90 minutes, with minimal fluff. They don't seem to have as much room for new game announcements this year (tho sucker punch's new game and Bloodborne 2 or just one other major new game I think could be more than enough), but there is an impressive amount of announced major/top-tier PS4 exclusive games that we still have seen--and even know--very little of (e.g. Spider-Man, God of War, TLoU 2, Detroit, Dreams, etc. Death Stranding as well, but that's confirmed to be absent).

Even if Sony wouldn't "win," as long as they keep their approach from the past 2 years, they'll cause a massive amount of buzz as well. I personally think Sony will win handily, as they have the past 2yrs according to general opinion.