By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Trump pushes Montenegrin Prime Minister

Flilix said:
areason said:

That's two weeks ago, proves my point. 

No. The thread is, but the articles are older.

Ok, fox doesn't to equate the whole industry. 

Around the Network
outlawauron said:
vivster said:

Which is the problem here. Trump isn't in the business world anymore, he's in the political world where things are different and you have to answer for your actions.

People elected him for what he is, so I'm going to continue to expect him to act like a businessperson. There are definitely very valid criticisms for Trump and his behavior, but I feel like getting mad at this is super reaching. If any other politician did it, no one would care.

Which is where you are wrong. In fact in any other country this would be an even bigger deal. State leaders are also diplomats and they're supposed to act the part. If any other leader would do this everyone would be shocked. When Trump does it, nobody is shocked and that is exactly the problem. Being rude on a diplomatic mission is just absolutely out of line. It's just another incident of Trump proving that he has no place on the international political stage.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Pirateogta said:
Even the guy Trump "pushed" wasn't offended.

He told reporters: "This was an inoffensive situation. I do not see it in any other way."

What else was he going to say? Fuck Trump and I hate America? 

Cirio said:
Pirateogta said:
Even the guy Trump "pushed" wasn't offended.

He told reporters: "This was an inoffensive situation. I do not see it in any other way."

What else was he going to say? Fuck Trump and I hate America? 

This. He needed to act diplomatic, otherwise he might have brought his country in trouble.

vivster said:
outlawauron said:

People elected him for what he is, so I'm going to continue to expect him to act like a businessperson. There are definitely very valid criticisms for Trump and his behavior, but I feel like getting mad at this is super reaching. If any other politician did it, no one would care.

Which is where you are wrong. In fact in any other country this would be an even bigger deal. State leaders are also diplomats and they're supposed to act the part. If any other leader would do this everyone would be shocked. When Trump does it, nobody is shocked and that is exactly the problem. Being rude on a diplomatic mission is just absolutely out of line. It's just another incident of Trump proving that he has no place on the international political stage.

We'll just have to agree to disagree thing. If Macron or May did the same, I don't think it would have made the news at all. I just don't see how anyone can be outraged over that clip. It's far too passive to get fussed about.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network

Trump - Get out of my way.
Montenegro PM - Pardon me, but I think you should explain yourself sir.
Trump - Let me introduce myself. I'm the guy that the entire world said was a joke and never stood a chance at becoming the President of the most powerful nation on Earth. I'm also pretty sure that you owe US money. You got a problem with that?
Montenegro PM - My apologies. After you.
Trump - That's what I thought...

Truthfully this was kinda rude. Trump could have been much more gentle or just waited until there was an opening where he could easily squeeze through. It's also quite funny though, because it's mostly harmless and well it's Trump.

Aeolus451 said:

Beta Male

An unremarkable, careful man who avoids risk and confrontation. Beta males lack the physical presence, charisma and confidence of the Alpha male. 

Example - Pete knew he was losing the girl he'd just met at the bar to the guy who bought her a drink, but he was too much of a beta male to do anythigng about it.

I would say Trump is beta due to his obvious insecurity’s and a constant need to one up everyone (much like a bully with insecurity issues), the guy he pushed performed like an Alpha to me with his confidence as he was cool headed and unconcerned by Trumps "little rooster" display

that was disrespectful, like a child trying to be first in line to get his chicken wings. The Montenegrin PM kept his dignity like an adult.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
Rab said:
Aeolus451 said:

Beta Male

An unremarkable, careful man who avoids risk and confrontation. Beta males lack the physical presence, charisma and confidence of the Alpha male. 

Example - Pete knew he was losing the girl he'd just met at the bar to the guy who bought her a drink, but he was too much of a beta male to do anythigng about it.

I would say Trump is beta due to his obvious insecurity’s and a constant need to one up everyone (much like a bully with insecurity issues), the guy he pushed performed like an Alpha to me with his confidence as he was cool headed and unconcerned by Trumps "little rooster" display

You obviously don't understand what a beta male is. If a guy comes up and slightly pushes you out of the way and you do nothing in response, you're acting like a beta male. 

Aeolus451 said:
Rab said:

You obviously don't understand what a beta male is. If a guy comes up and slightly pushes you out of the way and you do nothing in response, you're acting like a beta male. 

He did nothing in response because it didnt bother him and becuase it was the right thing to do in the setting he was in, pure Alpha

Trump was more Gamma really, he acted like he was very insecure about his status, much like how other lower ranking males would act