By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Trump pushes Montenegrin Prime Minister

Aeolus451 said:

Trump acts like a alpha male

To many it appears he acts like a Gamma, very very insecure 

Around the Network
Aeolus451 said:
IkePoR said:

Of course.  Thank you for your guidence, for your posturing is truly a ray of turth for lowly, confused betas you're so superior to.

A person who sees no need to show off or "prove" their mascilinity is more alpha than the tiny man who has to stick his chest out in a room full of men.  What Rab said makes perfect sense, unless you're a cave man.

That's the kind of shit a beta would tell himself to make himself feel better. Betas don't like confrontation and generally they're more submissive to other males. Beta males lack the confidence, physical prescence and charisma apha males possess. You don't have act like a cave man to be a alpha male but acting like a 3rd wave feminist's ideal male is sure not how to do it. Trump acts like a alpha male. I'm not saying his level of it is wise but he's definitely one.

So basically, beta males are nice and civilised men, while alpha males are just rude and egocentric?

Aeolus451 said:
IkePoR said:

Of course.  Thank you for your guidence, for your posturing is truly a ray of turth for lowly, confused betas you're so superior to.

A person who sees no need to show off or "prove" their mascilinity is more alpha than the tiny man who has to stick his chest out in a room full of men.  What Rab said makes perfect sense, unless you're a cave man.

That's the kind of shit a beta would tell himself to make himself feel better. Betas don't like confrontation and generally they're more submissive to other males. Beta males lack the confidence, physical prescence and charisma apha males possess. You don't have act like a cave man to be a alpha male but acting like a 3rd wave feminist's ideal male is sure not how to do it. Trump acts like a alpha male. I'm not saying his level of it is wise but he's definitely one.

If I showed you a 9 year old who did what Trump did in a school play, you'd call him a spoiled brat, or an attention whore that isn't hugged enough. There's a fine line between alpha and Montana Max from Tiny Toons.

"You should be banned. Youre clearly flaming the president and even his brother who you know nothing about. Dont be such a partisan hack"

IkePoR said:
Aeolus451 said:

If I showed you a 9 year old who did what Trump did in a school play, you'd call him a spoiled brat, or an attention whore that isn't hugged enough. There's a fine line between alpha and Montana Max from Tiny Toons.

I would think he was just a kid who likes to be the leader but it would depend largely on the situation. *shrugs People like to make a big deal out of everything. 

One world leader doing that to another world leader is hilarous because one of them completely emasculated the other and he reacted in how a servant or employee might act to a boss. 

Flilix said:
Aeolus451 said:

So basically, beta males are nice and civilised men, while alpha males are just rude and egocentric?

That's how a 3rd wave feminist might think of it. 

Around the Network
Aeolus451 said:
IkePoR said:

I would think he was just a kid who likes to be the leader but it would depend largely on the situation. *shrugs People like to make a big deal out of everything. 

One world leader doing that to another world leader is hilarous because one of them completely emasculated the other and he reacted in how a servant or employee might act to a boss. 

I challenge you to find evidence of any actual alpha male behaving this way.  I'll give you a head start - Dwayne Johnson.   Dude's a class act but at the same time successful and takes no shit from anyone.

"You should be banned. Youre clearly flaming the president and even his brother who you know nothing about. Dont be such a partisan hack"

IkePoR said:
Aeolus451 said:

I challenge you to find evidence of any actual alpha male behaving this way.  I'll give you a head start - Dwayne Johnson.   Dude's a class act but at the same time successful and takes no shit from anyone.

Conor McGregor. Not all alphas or betas act the same. Some take it to the extreme and some don't. 

Aeolus451 said:
IkePoR said:

Conor McGregor. Not all alphas or betas act the same. Some take it to the extreme and some don't. 

McGregor promotes sporting events with trash talking to/about his opponents and he is paid millions to do so.  Much like The Rock did in WWE, so you're basically making my point for me.  Watch Conor's interviews - he isn't his character in them.  Trump is a spoiled, rich little man in all of his interviews AND real life.  But at this point, I digress.  Agree to disagree.

Tsk, pathetic mosher wannabe, he should have used shoulder and elbow, or possibly chest too, gorilla-like!

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

He's like the big stupid kid who runs first to the toys and shoving everyone away at a kindergarten. And after he succeeded he grins like a retard seeking for attention and acknowledgement.

He stands there with his body gesturing: "Look at me! Look how great I am!"

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3