By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Trump pushes Montenegrin Prime Minister

S.Peelman said:
Trump's face afterwards is priceless.

This. Love the way he fixes his suit too. Pure dominance. Too bad he can't stand up to Republicans though.

Around the Network
Rab said:
Aeolus451 said:

You obviously don't understand what a beta male is. If a guy comes up and slightly pushes you out of the way and you do nothing in response, you're acting like a beta male. 

He did nothing in response because it didnt bother him and becuase it was the right thing to do in the setting he was in, pure Alpha

Trump was more Gamma really, he acted like he was very insecure about his status, much like how other lower ranking males would act  

As I said, you don't understand what you're talking about. 

sethnintendo said:
Areym said:

Are you being sarcatic or serious? i genuinely can't tell. I cannot imagine that be ok in any office setting. If I did that shit, guaranteed i'd be let out by the end of the week. i'm gonna assume you don't work in a formal setting.

EDIT: From your replies, it sounds like you are some sort of cold stone brick wall with a heart of gold? I don't know that whole 'won't move for weaker people'  really puts you in a bad light, buddy.

I work manufacturing.  I was mainly describing scenarios where people walk into my path and expect me to get out of the way.

Yea I'm not here to earn brownie points.  I can say that I come across as a friendly and nice person to most people I encounter.  I usually just play a class clown or jokester in life.  Fact is deep down I just don't really like most humans.  When I get to know people I notice that most of them are decent people or at least show themselves as decent people but that doesn't stop my view point on humanity.  The world would be better off without humans.

Top 10 Anime Villans.

"You should be banned. Youre clearly flaming the president and even his brother who you know nothing about. Dont be such a partisan hack"

Rab said:
Aeolus451 said:

Beta Male

An unremarkable, careful man who avoids risk and confrontation. Beta males lack the physical presence, charisma and confidence of the Alpha male. 

Example - Pete knew he was losing the girl he'd just met at the bar to the guy who bought her a drink, but he was too much of a beta male to do anythigng about it.

I would say Trump is beta due to his obvious insecurity’s and a constant need to one up everyone (much like a bully with insecurity issues), the guy he pushed performed like an Alpha to me with his confidence as he was cool headed and unconcerned by Trumps "little rooster" display

I like how you found some logic to twist the situation.

Aeolus451 said:
Rab said:

He did nothing in response because it didnt bother him and becuase it was the right thing to do in the setting he was in, pure Alpha

Trump was more Gamma really, he acted like he was very insecure about his status, much like how other lower ranking males would act  

That's my exact thought about you, what a coincidence :D 

Around the Network
Aeolus451 said:
Rab said:

Of course.  Thank you for your guidence, for your posturing is truly a ray of turth for lowly, confused betas you're so superior to.

A person who sees no need to show off or "prove" their mascilinity is more alpha than the tiny man who has to stick his chest out in a room full of men.  What Rab said makes perfect sense, unless you're a cave man.

"You should be banned. Youre clearly flaming the president and even his brother who you know nothing about. Dont be such a partisan hack"

the orange dude is all bark and no bite. He's really just showing off.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5

You guys seen how the new French president Macron returned the favour?

man i love trump

IkePoR said:
Aeolus451 said:

Of course.  Thank you for your guidence, for your posturing is truly a ray of turth for lowly, confused betas you're so superior to.

A person who sees no need to show off or "prove" their mascilinity is more alpha than the tiny man who has to stick his chest out in a room full of men.  What Rab said makes perfect sense, unless you're a cave man.

That's the kind of shit a beta would tell himself to make himself feel better. Betas don't like confrontation and generally they're more submissive to other males. Beta males lack the confidence, physical prescence and charisma apha males possess. You don't have act like a cave man to be a alpha male but acting like a 3rd wave feminist's ideal male is sure not how to do it. Trump acts like a alpha male. I'm not saying his level of it is wise but he's definitely one.