By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Final Fantasy VII Remake Only Now "Moving Into Development Progress Phase"

They are just going to ruin it anyway... so I guess it doesn't really matter when it comes out... I'm in now hurry for them to butcher my childhood...😒

Around the Network

Release for 2020 confirmed! Remastered version for PS5 please!

Sounds like good news to me.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5

I swear half of the people here haven't read the original comment properly, or perhaps at all. I don't like repeating myself, but...

Zkuq said:
The title is blatantly incorrect. It's actually moving into development progress phase and not development phase, and that ought to make a huge difference. You can actually see the original citation in the first post.

I certainly wouldn't mind mods editing incorrect titles like this if the OP refuses to do it. Discussion based on false claims isn't very fruitful and should be discouraged very strongly, even forcefully if necessary. A large portion of posts in this thread assume the title is correct when it's clearly not.

SE is finally giving Nomura the resources he needs.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
Around the Network

If they are just heading into "development progress phase", does it mean that they still have not progressed in the development yet!? Then I guess the 2 years that have passed since the announcement at E3 2015 were spent in pre-production or something like that . Well, anyway, I think the first part will release in 2019 at the earliest.

Insert 'coming 202X/ PS5' joke.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

silicon era article since I don't see it anywhere

http://www.siliconera.com/2017/05/24/final-fantasy-vii-remake-team-urgently-recruiting-heres-message-key-staff/#EKOPLziTl5ryrBHi.99

Keybladewielder said:

If they are just heading into "development progress phase", does it mean that they still have not progressed in the development yet!? Then I guess the 2 years that have passed since the announcement at E3 2015 were spent in pre-production or something like that . Well, anyway, I think the first part will release in 2019 at the earliest.

It probably means they're hitting a phase where development is going to progress faster than in other phases. For example, maybe they have laid the groundwork required for a lot of stuff, and now they're getting to the 'lot of stuff' part.

Square Enix sucks..... is Sony can make horizon from 2012 to 2017, and that's a much bigger game by a mile than FF XV, square just isn't up to par with current gen devs.....

mM