By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Final Fantasy VII Remake Only Now "Moving Into Development Progress Phase"

ClassicGamingWizzz said:
Zkuq said:

I swear half of the people here haven't read the original comment properly, or perhaps at all. I don't like repeating myself, but...

I certainly wouldn't mind mods editing incorrect titles like this if the OP refuses to do it. Discussion based on false claims isn't very fruitful and should be discouraged very strongly, even forcefully if necessary. A large portion of posts in this thread assume the title is correct when it's clearly not.

Hapens all the time with Final fantasy, people loves to complain about this franchise, its not only here, its everywhere, in neogaf is even worse than here.

Ten years. That's how long it took for FF15 to finally release and from what I've heard others say, the final state of the game was not ideal.

Ten years might not be a long time for you but it is for others so there might be a valid reason why people love to complain: SE love giving people reason to do just that.

Around the Network

Damn. They teased us alittle too early probably should have been announced at this years E3. 2019 looks like the year for it

I dont know why but i think they gonna ruin the ff7 remake.
Classical rpgs are almost dead today in fact most rpgs are action-rpgs
The ff7 remake will be no different.

So apparently the CEO has come out and said, don't expect Final Fantasy VII or Kingdom hearts for at least 3 years. At this point id rather they just got moved to the PS5.

think-man said:
So apparently the CEO has come out and said, don't expect Final Fantasy VII or Kingdom hearts for at least 3 years. At this point id rather they just got moved to the PS5.

What's to say they won't, going by how SE handled Versus/XV that 3 years is probably an optimistic target.

Around the Network
think-man said:

Really? Source?

KLAMarine said:
think-man said:

Really? Source?

http://m.ign.com/articles/2017/05/26/kingdom-hearts-3-final-fantasy-vii-remake-planned-for-release-in-the-next-three-years-or-so

They might as well move it to PS5.

So instead of a new Final Fantasy (FF16), looks like the PS5 will only get remakes of FF7. This is unless FF16 ends up being an online MMO.

Good job nomura...

In Sony We Trust!