By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Final Fantasy VII Remake Only Now "Moving Into Development Progress Phase"

SE really need to create 3 teams all working on mainline Final Fantasy games on 3 year development cycles. Back to Annual releases. That way if they make a bad one we only have to wait a year for a better one, instead now we stay bitter for years moaning about the last bad Final Fantasy game. 

Around the Network
think-man said:

SE really need to create 3 teams all working on mainline Final Fantasy games on 3 year development cycles. Back to Annual releases. That way if they make a bad one we only have to wait a year for a better one, instead now we stay bitter for years moaning about the last bad Final Fantasy game. 

XV wasn't bad though.

Oh squeenix... why do you do this?!

Wyrdness said:
think-man said:

XV wasn't bad though.

I didn't like it, I thought it was worse than 13, which I also didn't like...

ClassicGamingWizzz said:
think-man said:
So apparently the CEO has come out and said, don't expect Final Fantasy VII or Kingdom hearts for at least 3 years. At this point id rather they just got moved to the PS5.

Now people can complaim xD

I prefer to wait than to have another final fantasy 15.

Doesn't matter how long it takes, it I still just going to be final fantasy 15 with a 7 skin...

Around the Network
gergroy said:
KLAMarine said:

Really? Source?

http://m.ign.com/articles/2017/05/26/kingdom-hearts-3-final-fantasy-vii-remake-planned-for-release-in-the-next-three-years-or-so

Well...

...At least the trailers were nice.

...Right?

Am I the only one here that thinks this is great news? I don't see the doom and gloom here.

Look at this, finally Nomura gets the support and the work force that he needs to make and polish his game. And 3 years is perfect timing for trading in your PS4/Pro for a PS5.

You just have to survive by then. Hopefully WW3 don't happen.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5

I think it boils down to what E3 has to say, if it has something to say at all.

I'm now filled with determination.

RolStoppable said:
gergroy said:

http://m.ign.com/articles/2017/05/26/kingdom-hearts-3-final-fantasy-vii-remake-planned-for-release-in-the-next-three-years-or-so

Great job regarding Kingdom Hearts 3. That game had a trailer at E3 2013 and that's already four years ago. one Japanese developer show the West how it is done.

fixed

I mean, it's SE. Of course this is the case.

"You should be banned. Youre clearly flaming the president and even his brother who you know nothing about. Dont be such a partisan hack"